SMU (fictional) Alternate FB Uniforms

HyamesField

Hey guys, 

Been awhile since I posted. Just wanted to share with you all the alternate uniforms I designed for my fictional university football team for the upcoming fall! 

PURSUIT%20Option%20B_zpsgncbw6az.png

"PURSUIT" uniform largely inspired by the concept on this board awhile ago. The helmet resembles a plume and other Knight imagery throughout the uniform.

Homecoming%201990%20uniform%202018_zpsyr

Throwback 1988 Homecoming Uniform 

Hope you guys like it!

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-15%20at%201.39.3

@astone11 I like what you've done here (the Pursuit Helmet was a great idea), but I have a few technical nitpicks.

1. The player name on the pursuit jersey is much too small. I would make sure you bump up its size a lot. I also would've made the name gold with a white outline to match the numbers, but that's just a personal preference.

2. The "KNIGHTS" on the side of the pants looks more like "KNIGHT S" to me. If you could move that S closer to the T than I think the wordmark would look a lot cleaner.

Anyways, I see no problems with the overall design. Nice work!

OB2sFI1.png

10 hours ago, Griff 3man said:

@astone11 I like what you've done here (the Pursuit Helmet was a great idea), but I have a few technical nitpicks.

1. The player name on the pursuit jersey is much too small. I would make sure you bump up its size a lot. I also would've made the name gold with a white outline to match the numbers, but that's just a personal preference.

2. The "KNIGHTS" on the side of the pants looks more like "KNIGHT S" to me. If you could move that S closer to the T than I think the wordmark would look a lot cleaner.

Anyways, I see no problems with the overall design. Nice work!

I definitely see both issues. I think I was trying to fit the last name into the "sweatbox" area and it just didn't work that well. 

Thanks for the C&C!

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-15%20at%201.39.3

Archived