NBA Literal Jersey Series

mattr1198

11 minutes ago, mattr1198 said:

Introducing:

Los Angeles Clippers: Hard to make a jersey a Clipper, but ya know ship happens :)

uEr6SjK.gif

Swab the deck!

Nice, but I was hoping for something with outrageous sails, like the Seinfeld puffy shirt or something.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/27/2018 at 12:36 AM, Conrad. said:

^ could maybe also make the Clippers jersey an old-time Admiral's uniform somehow.

Was debating doing that, but realized 1) A clipper is the ship itself and 2) the admiral uniform would be a bit too similar to other uniforms in this series.

59d079d580ab2_SL.netbannercopy.gif.b34a0491e0c5e4344fa6fc764ec2043e.gif

NYC x STL

Finally, wrapping up the Pacific Division:

Phoenix Suns: Avoided using a photorealistic image to avoid similarities to the Heat jersey in this series.

kLYXzir.gif

Sacramento Kings: A King always dresses appropriately (crown included but sword not included)

Qi1hhoV.gif

Will close out this series with the Southwest Division soon!

NYC x STL

To start off the Southwest Division:

Dallas Mavericks: Went with the old school cowboy look (Mavs badge and belt buckle included)

5LcQCM5.gif

Houston Rockets: I let my creativity and the 90s seep all over this uniform (no way it'd be legal though)

Rjf9M7z.gif

NYC x STL

3 hours ago, mattr1198 said:

Dallas Mavericks: Went with the old school cowboy look (Mavs badge and belt buckle included)

5LcQCM5.gif

Houston Rockets: I let my creativity and the 90s seep all over this uniform (no way it'd be legal though)

Rjf9M7z.gif

That’s reminds me of if the Rockets did the MLB’s turn back the clock event

3 hours ago, mattr1198 said:

5LcQCM5.gif

Rjf9M7z.gif

The mavs one kinda weird and the rockets one's is too 90's

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the extremely extended break. I was out of the country for the better part of the past month and finally am putting a fitting end to this series. Let me know if y'all want me to try this kind of series again with a different league? Thanks for all of your CC and praise!

Memphis Grizzlies: A gray bear hide (new to the Grizzlies color scheme), featuring the classic chewed up Grizzlies text and the newer number font...

pW8g0kw.gif

New Orleans Pelicans: Similar in design to the Hawks, but featuring a more ruffled and flat feather on the sleeves and the obvious gold

vmtalEu.gif

San Antonio Spurs: It's a giant spur, what else is there to say? (No idea what it is with all these crotch based results ?)

eQoWlf4.gif

NYC x STL

Archived