Sign in to follow this  
Broken Record

New Warner Media logo

Recommended Posts

More minimalism. More death to serifs. I think a serif resurgence is right around the corner, though.

 

Old

 

2hflw10.png

 

New logo post rebrand

 

51a3wo.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Terrible. Can't believe they got rid of Time magazine.

 

If they were gonna go back to just the Warner name, the least they could've done was bring this back:

4f34c48d5ba911fc0f2db86e68860435.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

Terrible. Can't believe they got rid of Time magazine.

 

If they were gonna go back to just the Warner name, the least they could've done was bring this back:

4f34c48d5ba911fc0f2db86e68860435.jpg

 

I think that logo is still being used by Warner Music Group which is a separate entity now

 

A stylistic w in a blue square w/ rounded corners w/ the company name below

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Black and grey, really?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Given that this is the logo of what is now an AT&T holding company, there’s no need to go any further in the design than they did. The brands that will continue to be promoted will be HBO, CNN, Warner Bros. Etc. You’ll probably only ever see the Warner Media logo at shareholder meetings and industry conventions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2018 at 6:17 AM, Pharos04 said:

 

I think that logo is still being used by Warner Music Group which is a separate entity now

 

A stylistic w in a blue square w/ rounded corners w/ the company name below

 

Yeah, that kinda confuses me a bit. Warner Music Group still using the Warner name makes it seem like it's still part of the Warner family.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aztex82 said:

Given that this is the logo of what is now an AT&T holding company, there’s no need to go any further in the design than they did. The brands that will continue to be promoted will be HBO, CNN, Warner Bros. Etc.

 

good-ass country

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#UnpopularOpinion, but that's an upgrade. Ditching the serifs is a positive, and I like the all caps. But yeah, you won't see this logo often, just as you rarely ever saw the old Time Warner logo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kroywen said:

#UnpopularOpinion, but that's an upgrade. Ditching the serifs is a positive, and I like the all caps. But yeah, you won't see this logo often, just as you rarely ever saw the old Time Warner logo.

 

All I think of is the old New Line Cinema intro.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this