Creamer Concept World Cup 2018 - FINALS VOTING

rsaline

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, second place is nice. Congrats @gswansea! That concept of yours is mighty fine! I knew the first time I saw it that it was the winner.

In the third place game, gotta go with Morocco. 

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

My main goal at the outset of the tournament was to make it into the round of 16, so I am more than happy to settle for 4th overall.  Great job to everyone who participated, especially to all the other semifinalists - @raysox (well deserved 3rd place win), @gswansea (the probable champion and my vote for the final) and @Lafarge (well fought on our semifinal matchup, you definitely had the better concept between us), as well as host @rsaline!  Can't wait for the competition four years from now, and who knows?  Maybe I'll even give a shot at Logolympiad or something!

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

Final Results:

CHAMPIONSHIP:

Panama (G1) 2-17 Mexico (F1)

THIRD PLACE:

Egypt (A1) 4-17 Morocco (B1)

And so we have ourselves a new champion, El Tri!

573othN.png

Champion: Mexico - @gswansea

Runner-Up: Panama - @Lafarge

Third Place: Morocco - @raysox

If you guys would like a badge to put on your uniforms or on your signatures, let me know and I'll shoot you a PM.

Congrats once again to our winners and everyone who participated. This was a great competition! Hopefully we continue in four years.

3 hours ago, rsaline said:

Congrats once again to our winners and everyone who participated. This was a great competition! Hopefully we continue in four years.

I'd love to see something like this for the Champions League as well.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I think it'd be great to see more of these types of competition. They breed forced creativity as opposed to just trying to come up with something to do on your own.

XcryMwi.png

Archived