Am I Hallucinating This? (Fufu, the Next Big Sport)

PowderedWater

Alright, I found a website (topendsports.com) where, I assume, the original operator wanted to catalog every sport. Now, they allow users to submit their own sports. And yes, I read every submitted sport article, and by a landslide, the one that caught my eye the most was Fufuhttps://www.topendsports.com/sport/new/fufu.htm

I’ve said I like Scrimmy Bingus for how spontaneous and goofy it is. For me, Fufu falls into the same category of dumb, random humor.

Two British children made this game. Basically, a half-deflated football (aka soccer, not going there) is kicked or carried with the elbows into the one goal. Pretty much anything goes, except for, and I’m paraphrasing, biting, eye gouging, shin kicking, or nut punches. There are 5 penalty cards, each with its own bizarre name and oddly specific warrant. There are 7 periods if play and in overtime, there is no set time limit. Play continues until one of the children cries. They also include that teams are of 4 players, but come on, that’s not enough. And they encourage rule changes.

Can anybody else see this, or have I hallucinated it? People I’ve shown it too also agree how weird it is, even Ethan, and he’s shown me all sorts of weird stuff.

What are your opinions of Fufu?

I’m just going to stop this right here.

This message board has a minimum age of 13. As such this isn’t the place to repeatedly bring up things of interest to the elementary school age range.

VmWIn6B.png

• LMU locked this topic

Archived