• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, whitedawg22 said:

To me, this is a better contender for Mutombo:

6d475e1a4cd6d297600b10ce89cc539f--dikemb

Also for consideration/debate:

marshallfaulk5.jpg05ROMOsub-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&au

I wouldn't call any of those uniforms "awful"...in fact, the first two are better than what they wear now.

8 hours ago, whitedawg22 said:

Also for consideration/debate:

marshallfaulk5.jpg

Oh, come on...look I'm as much of a sucker for the Rams in Royal/Yellow as the next guy but the original Navy/Gold is far from "awful"

19 hours ago, BrianLion said:

Hoffman was with the Padres from 1993-2008, meaning he only played about 5 seasons in the above look.  I always associate him more with this:

5d85e52ae67b8d7ac8c912813597df00--sports

His display at the Hall of Fame, and most of the giveaways the Padres have had to celebrate his induction, have been in the mid-00s look.

It's like how Hank Aaron only wore the lowercase "a" for three years but that's the one he's remembered in because that's the one he broke the record in.

13 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

I wouldn't call any of those uniforms "awful"...in fact, the first two are better than what they wear now.

Comparing anything to the current Hawks and Rams uniforms is the lowest of bars to clear.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived