Anaheim Ducks/Angels Mashup

pianoknight

I've seen a bunch of those All-City logos on here in the Concepts forum, but I've been seeing these hats all over Anaheim this week (vacation with kids to Disneyland). I couldn't get a good photo but I found some online. 

Anyone seen any other real life examples?

Ducks-Hat.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

For the past three years, the Ducks host an Angels night and the Angels host a Ducks night. They've made plenty of co-branded gear for the occasions.

Here's the mothership link for the 2016 game: http://news.sportslogos.net/2016/08/01/angels-to-wear-anaheim-ducks-uniforms/

cut.JPG

anaheim-ducks-hockey-players-on-the-ice-

CqBpkLlUMAEMhIy.jpg

1*jIs0qioRPLYFSig-Iz9Dig.jpeg

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I know everyone will hate me for this ... but, a part of me really wish the Angels were rebranded as The Mighty Angels of Anaheim like Disney wanted in the late 90s. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

8 hours ago, kimball said:

I know everyone will hate me for this ... but, a part of me really wish the Angels were rebranded as The Mighty Angels of Anaheim like Disney wanted in the late 90s. 

I'll go a step further and say I loved the last 2 Disney Angels Uni Sets. Both the Angels in the Outfield and Periwinkel sets were great to me.

Archived