TrueYankee26

International Football 2018-2019

8 hours ago, gosioux76 said:

Remind me of what it was like before. Did Fox Sports show more than two featured games each match day? 

On a different level, I find the $3 games a reasonable and welcomed a la carte model. Wouldn't the alternative be charging a sizable lump sum for the entire package? If I badly want to watch one of the other group stage games, $3 doesn't seem that much of a commitment.

Fox used FS1 and FS2 for games allowing 4 matches each Match day. With staggered starts this year it would have added 2 more games to each week. Turner obviously followed the NBC Sports model, that doesn't really work for Burnley or Cardiff fans like it does Manchester fans or Liverpool fans whose teams will rarely be relegated to NBC Gold.

Good to see the Special One isn't going down without a fight!

e8a.gif

1 hour ago, jmoe12 said:

e8a.gif

No bias involved, I’d keep Mourinho. He seems like he’s got a level head on his shoulders and I don’t think based on his previous behavior he’d be daft enough to throw players, referees, owners, or, God forbid, the fans under the bus. I really think the best course of action for United is to keep Mourinho for the long haul, ideally for the next couple of seasons. The board needs to support him as he figures this out, which he’s shown he can do at a club. 

Sincerely,

A Liverpool Fan

1 hour ago, jmoe12 said:

e8a.gif

It appears I may have spoken too soon

1 minute ago, jmoe12 said:

It appears I may have spoken too soon

It might be for the best. The longer he stays at United the worse they become. Mark my words. 

Man, La Liga and the Bundesliga are actually gonna be some fun to watch this year. Dortmund look on the rise again, Real and Barcelona aren’t playing that well and Sevilla (particularly Andre Silva and Wissam Ben Yedder) are on FIRE. Should be some fun for once.