Southern Miss Football Concept (Adidas)

HuntTheJones

Love the updated logo. You definitely took a better approach to reinforcing the logo throughout the uniform set than Adidas did. As far as the black unis go, I think the first one with the white numbers is the strongest. There’s so much striping consistency with the yellow numbered set that it’s almost unsettling! Nice redesign!

14 minutes ago, WavePunter said:

Firstly, the new jerseys look like practice jerseys because they ARE practice jerseys, so there's that..

Secondly, why is the helmet logo cockeyed?

Thirdly, otherwise, these look fantastic

Dude, we know they are practice jerseys.  It was cleared up as the original post alluded to them being the black and white game options, then clarified later.  I've said that on the College Football Uniform board here to you, and multiple times in the post.  The Gold jersey is a game jersey, though from a design standpoint it also shares the same elements of a practice jersey, but it is the game jersey.

But, thank you for the compliment. ?

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, HuntTheJones said:

Dude, we know they are practice jerseys.  It was cleared up as the original post alluded to them being the black and white game options, then clarified later.  I've said that on the College Football Uniform board here to you, and multiple times in the post.  The Gold jersey is a game jersey, though from a design standpoint it also shares the same elements of a practice jersey, but it is the game jersey.

But, thank you for the compliment. ?

The small novel preceding the concepts on the site you linked claims that they look like practice jerseys.. That leads one to believe you're unaware

Archived