2018 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

Ryan Fitzpatrick:

21 for 28

417 passing yards and 4 touchdowns

36 rushing yards and a touchdown

Where has this been the past 14 seasons? Now I'm not expecting performances like this every game but surely Winston can't be the guaranteed starter once he returns after a performance like that. He even brought DeSean Jackson back from the dead during that display. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Olmec said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick:

21 for 28

Where has this been the past 14 seasons? Now I'm not expecting performances like this every game but surely Winston can't be the guaranteed starter once he returns after a performance like that. He even brought DeSean Jackson back from the dead during that display. 

He must need the money, he might kill it the next 4 games get the starting job be decent and get one last payday and then suck next year,  ask the bills & jets. If there’s money to be doled out to somebody not worthy of it in the NFL, you better bet Ryan Fitzpatrick is the first person around it.

39 minutes ago, Olmec said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick:

21 for 28

w21389.jpg

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

Pretty sure the Broncos are going to the Super Bowl now.

Maybe they could do a color-vs-color game.  Their orange would contrast nicely against the Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles' midnight green.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Maybe they could do a color-vs-color game.  Their orange would contrast nicely against the Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles' midnight green.

Now these Eagles, you say they're champions of something?

2 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

Now these Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles, you say they're champions of something?

FYP.  In the future, please be a more respectful person and don't disrespect the reigning, defending, undisputed, Super Bowl champions.

Since I'm respectful and not disrespectful, I'll answer your question respectfully.  Yes, the Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles are the champions of the Super Bowl, a title they earned by winning the Super Bowl.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

6 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

FYP.  In the future, please be a more respectful person and don't disrespect the reigning, defending, undisputed, Super Bowl champions.

Since I'm respectful and not disrespectful, I'll answer your question respectfully.  Yes, the Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles are the champions of the Super Bowl, a title they earned by winning the Super Bowl.

I should probably be super annoyed by this bit. But I love it. 

spacer.png

Hot takes: The Bears are going to the Super Bowl.  Trubisky is our new overlord, all hail.  This Mack guy is kinda good.  Kansas is masquerading as the Packers.  Bryan Bulaga, do yourself a favor and retire already.

Nice dip into the dept. of redundancy department there.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

18 minutes ago, Wings said:

The Raiders are stupid.

On a related note, Jared Goff is said to be considering a Spider 2 Y Banana shake in honor of Chucky's complete botching of this situation.  Better Rodgers than him, natch.

McCarthy: moar pistol plz.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived