2018 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

The Bills are probably as inept an organization as there is in footb... All of sports.

They wouldn't even make the bottom 25 of the list.

8 hours ago, willmorris said:

CLEVELAND'S NOT GOING 0-16 AGAIN!

Cleveland Plain Dealer headline Monday:  BROWNS WIN, 21-21!

4 hours ago, willmorris said:

It's only Week 1 and I'm already sick of Cris Collinsworth. Now here's a guy who needs to shut up.

I haven't been able to watch or listen to Cris Collinsworth for the better part of a decade.  He doesn't need to shut up; he needs to be fired.  Like, out of a cannon.

Oh... and I didn't watch a game this week.

Not out of some stupid, misguided, idiotic and pointless protest of the NFL.

I just got my football fix for the week with the CFL's tripleheader yesterday.  And I'll take a good Eskimos-Stamps throwdown over Panthers-Cowboys, Bucs-Saints or Dolphins-Titans any day.

nav-logo.png

4 hours ago, willmorris said:

It's only Week 1 and I'm already sick of Cris Collinsworth. Now here's a guy who needs to shut up.

I know they are on different networks but if Joe Buck and Chris Collinsworth ever call a game together I will cut off my ears.

Signature intentionally left blank

3 hours ago, Crabcake47 said:

This Bears defense is so fun to watch, holy cow. 2016 Broncos all over again?

3 hours ago, ninersdd said:

The Monsters of the Midway could be back!

3 hours ago, tjs11 said:

God its good to be a Bears fan right now

3 hours ago, Olmec said:

This Bears defense is SCARY good. I know, I know, it's only week 1

Life sure is funny sometimes.

rO6HjSL.jpg

Life can also be kinda cruel. 

BB52Big.jpg

3 minutes ago, Dilbert said:

I know they are on different networks but if Joe Buck and Cris Collinsworth ever call a game together I will cut off my ears.

If I remember correctly, Joe Buck and Cris Collinsworth actually did call games together around fifteen years ago when Cris was over at Fox.

9 minutes ago, SabresRule7361 said:

I can't wait until Brady/Rodgers are done playing.

I can't wait until Starr/Unitas are done playing.
I can't wait until Bradshaw/Staubach are done playing.
I can't wait until Montana/Marino are done playing.
I can't wait until Aikman/Young are done playing.

☦ICXC NIKA

Ugh. Watson showing how hard it is to come back from an ACL and still perform at last year’s level. Just like last season, Texans fall just short.

At least it’s not the Browns though! I am going to have a lot of fun with my dad this week (he’s a Steelers fan)

ExJworW.png

6 hours ago, Dilbert said:

I know they are on different networks but if Joe Buck and Chris Collinsworth ever call a game together I will cut off my ears.

John Gruden and Joe Buck would be my pick for the worst broadcast pairing of all-time. Hopefully after Gruden is done in Oakland he doesn't end up with Fox. 

9 hours ago, willmorris said:

This was a 20-0 lead for the Bears. How the frig are Da Bears going to blow this?!

EDIT: Oh boy. Just when you thought it was safe to discount double-check that the Bears would win, Aaron Rodgers leads the Packers to take the lead.

It was this score I said yea I’m going to bed, pack gonna win 21-20.....pretty close, if it’s a regular season contest and your down Aaron Rodgers is who you need to call, just try to not need him in the playoffs, he kinda is like Clark Kent reverse.....he’s not there when you need him then....

Since 2012, in games vs. the Bears that Rodgers has finished, he's done a lot of damage:  30 touchdowns to only 4 interceptions, averages 253 yards per game, and a 115.3 average passer rating.

Since 2012, in the 8 contest the Packers put up at least 24 points against the Bears, Randall Cobb has been the bane of the Bears existence:  42 catches for 559 yards and 9 touchdowns. 

Obviously these numbers are a bit off considering this was during the prime of Rodgers' career against a dead/rebuilding franchise, but it's still mind-boggling.  Aaron Rodgers and the Packers exist solely to deposit gallons of salty piss down the throats of millions of Bears fans and it shows that the only way the Bears can win is if Rodgers is either too hurt to finish or start a game.  Yet they give him ~5 seconds to complete passes in 4th quarter comeback situations, namely because the offense decided to run cutesy backfield passes on 3rd & short time and time again when Jordan Howard was averaging 5 yards a carry against a pretty tired Packers defense.

Nagy and Trubisky have a lot to learn from last night, and next week against the Seahawks won't be a picnic.  Very easily could be down 0-2, and if the Bucs keep scoring like they do, 0-3.  I hate being a Bears fan, but I'm stuck.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

3 hours ago, lilben777 said:

It was this score I said yea I’m going to bed, pack gonna win 21-20.....pretty close, if it’s a regular season contest and your down Aaron Rodgers is who you need to call, just try to not need him in the playoffs, he kinda is like Clark Kent reverse.....he’s not there when you need him then....

I feel like you haven't actually watched Aaron Rodgers in the playoffs or are just chowing down a false narrative.

- He was insane in 2010 playoffs during the Super Bowl run.

- Led a game-tying drive in 2014 NFCCG before the defense gave up a TD in OT.

- Hail Mary to tie the game against in the Cardinals in 2015 divisional round before the defense gave up a TD in OT.

- Somehow carried the team to the 2016 NFCCG.

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Bagel said:

I feel like you haven't actually watched Aaron Rodgers in the playoffs or are just chowing down a false narrative.

- He was insane in 2010 playoffs during the Super Bowl run.

- Led a game-tying drive in 2014 NFCCG before the defense gave up a TD in OT.

- Hail Mary to tie the game against in the Cardinals in 2015 divisional round before the defense gave up a TD in OT.

- Somehow carried the team to the 2016 NFCCG.

I’m not sure what your drinking......But he can only carry his team to one super bowl in a watered down NFC.....he’s almost but not quite a prime time player in the playoffs....

3 minutes ago, lilben777 said:

I’m not sure what your drinking......But he can only carry his team to one super bowl in a watered down NFC.....he’s almost but not quite a prime time player in the playoffs....

That statement is laughable at best. I'm gonna keep drinking what I'm drinking if the alternative is that lol.

spacer.png

Archived