2018 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, infrared41 said:

Fitzpatrick is basically the equivalent of the "AAAA" baseball player. Good enough to be in the league, can occasionally be great, but is nowhere near consistent enough to be  anyone's full time solution

And that is why he's played for 8 teams in 14 years in the NFL.

2 hours ago, Bucfan56 said:

Shut up and give the 2018 Defending Super Bowl Champion Slaying Tampa Bay Buccaneers your trophy. 

2002 Super Bowl Champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers.  That statement is one of the main reasons I hate Andy Reid and will celebrate with caffeine and alcohol when he dies of a heart attack or whatever else fat bad parents die from.

Anyway, I didn't see most of the game, but I'll assume Nick Foles is Nick Foles again.  I do know that they're getting killed by major injuries again, which isn't good, and they'll be down their top receiver for possibly most of the first half of the season (Alshon Jeffery off-season rotator-cuff repair.)  Not sure if even Wentz can save them without their RBs, HOF LT, and without 2 of top 3 receivers.  

The Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles are officially the worst team in the league (history - not just this season) and have the worst coach, and Nick Foles is the worst player to ever appear in - let alone win - the Super Bowl Championship.  I hate this team and everything associated with them.  That smoke you see is me burning my... well, I don't own any gear, but I'm burning the newspapers I saved after they won the Super Bowl Championship.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

9 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

The Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles are officially the worst team in the league (history - not just this season) and have the worst coach, and Nick Foles is the worst player to ever appear in - let alone win - the Super Bowl Championship.  I hate this team and everything associated with them.  That smoke you see is me burning my... well, I don't own any gear, but I'm burning the newspapers I saved after they won the Super Bowl Championship.

Vet doing his best CS85 impression. 

BB52Big.jpg

2 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

Vet doing his best CS85 impression. 

Am I doing it right?  Or did I not take the hyperbole far enough?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

7 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

Right on the money. 

I was waiting for the [in] famous "hat drop", myself... #absoluteWORST

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

2 hours ago, Brass said:

Blake Bortles is the prototypical QB that the Patriots struggle against. This is going to be a shootout.

CALLED IT

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

30 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

According to my GF, the last time the NFL had ties in back to back weeks was 1971. 

First time since 1971 that there were ties in Weeks 1 and 2. Strangely, there were ties 10/23/16 and 10/30/16.

Also, I just noticed that the NFL shortened OT last year from 15 minutes to 10 minutes.

5 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

First time since 1971 that there were ties in Weeks 1 and 2. Strangely, there were ties 10/23/16 and 10/30/16.

Also, I just noticed that the NFL shortened OT last year from 15 minutes to 10 minutes.

That's what I was referring to. My GF had it right, but I botched posting the info. 

BB52Big.jpg

1 hour ago, neo_prankster said:

Rams shut out the Cards. Anyone surprised?

Not really. Arizona just looks old and tired... it's only a matter of time before they trot Rosen out to get slaughtered like the newborn lamb that he is.

Archived