2018 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Serious props to the Browns, they finally put it all together in a win. Who would've thought that putting in your #1-overall draft pick would contribute to that.

Hope you enjoyed the free beer, my uncle lives in Berea so maybe he can spare a can or two.

NSFCvyu.png

On 9/16/2018 at 6:00 PM, GDAWG said:

The NFL needs to address it's overtime rule. 

They need to either (i) stop tinkering with it, or (ii) drop OT entirely.  I don't mind ties.  They spice up playoff pictures a little by throwing in a wrinkle.  And if you want player safety?  Making sure they don't have to play more encourages that.

On 9/17/2018 at 6:47 PM, Dolphins Dynasty said:

They need to fire Hue Jackson.

They needed to fire Hue Jackson over a year ago, but now they can't, because...

Screen-Shot-2016-12-24-at-4.51.26-PM-102

nav-logo.png

Mayfield came into the game and the team's body language changed. Dude's legit and even as a Bengals fan I'm happy for many of my friends. I'd much rather it be them than my friends who are Steelers fans, who are all the worst people alive. 

I give Hue Jackson a pass on not starting him right out of the gate. Tyrod Taylor is better than any quarterback they played last season and the roster had some serious turnover from last year so it makes sense to let a veteran handle that, but it's Baker's show now. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

3 minutes ago, McCarthy said:

Mayfield came into the game and the team's body language changed. Dude's legit and even as a Bengals fan I'm happy for many of my friends. I'd much rather it be them than my friends who are Steelers fans, who are all the worst people alive. 

I give Hue Jackson a pass on not starting him right out of the gate. Tyrod Taylor is better than any quarterback they played last season and the roster had some serious turnover from last year so it makes sense to let a veteran handle that, but it's Baker's show now.  

You got that feeling from Hard Knocks too. Mayfield seems like the real deal and good for Cleveland to finally have someone to feel good about.

Can Buffalo pls have Tyrod back? We miss him and love him.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

3 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

You got that feeling from Hard Knocks too. Mayfield seems like the real deal and good for Cleveland to finally have someone to feel good about.

Can Buffalo pls have Tyrod back? We miss him and love him.

Tyrod looks "hurt" and you cannot trade for a hurt dude.

Baker was looking at hit phone all the time he was being walked out to the NFLN crew.

That's a problem.

Archived