Wow... the absolute madmen did it..... I'm not even a Browns fan but I'm feeling something indescribable. 

And now there's just one more streak for the Browns to end - they haven't won on Sunday since December 13, 2015.

lol an entire page dedicated to this historic Browns win!

edit: Browns are number one trend worldwide haha!!

After waiting years for this the Browns have finally won.........uh..........a game. 

1 hour ago, Wings said:

After waiting years for this the Browns have finally won.........uh..........a game. 

Gotta start somewhere. 

56 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

Gotta start somewhere. 

Bold prediction: They'll win the North even if they finish 8-7-1.

It only makes sense for the Jets to be the team that the Browns ended the streak against.

Serious props to the Browns, they finally put it all together in a win. Who would've thought that putting in your #1-overall draft pick would contribute to that.

Hope you enjoyed the free beer, my uncle lives in Berea so maybe he can spare a can or two.

On 9/16/2018 at 6:00 PM, GDAWG said:

The NFL needs to address it's overtime rule. 

They need to either (i) stop tinkering with it, or (ii) drop OT entirely.  I don't mind ties.  They spice up playoff pictures a little by throwing in a wrinkle.  And if you want player safety?  Making sure they don't have to play more encourages that.

On 9/17/2018 at 6:47 PM, Dolphins Dynasty said:

They need to fire Hue Jackson.

They needed to fire Hue Jackson over a year ago, but now they can't, because...

Screen-Shot-2016-12-24-at-4.51.26-PM-102

Mayfield came into the game and the team's body language changed. Dude's legit and even as a Bengals fan I'm happy for many of my friends. I'd much rather it be them than my friends who are Steelers fans, who are all the worst people alive. 

I give Hue Jackson a pass on not starting him right out of the gate. Tyrod Taylor is better than any quarterback they played last season and the roster had some serious turnover from last year so it makes sense to let a veteran handle that, but it's Baker's show now. 

3 minutes ago, McCarthy said:

Mayfield came into the game and the team's body language changed. Dude's legit and even as a Bengals fan I'm happy for many of my friends. I'd much rather it be them than my friends who are Steelers fans, who are all the worst people alive. 

I give Hue Jackson a pass on not starting him right out of the gate. Tyrod Taylor is better than any quarterback they played last season and the roster had some serious turnover from last year so it makes sense to let a veteran handle that, but it's Baker's show now.  

You got that feeling from Hard Knocks too. Mayfield seems like the real deal and good for Cleveland to finally have someone to feel good about.

Can Buffalo pls have Tyrod back? We miss him and love him.

3 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

You got that feeling from Hard Knocks too. Mayfield seems like the real deal and good for Cleveland to finally have someone to feel good about.

Can Buffalo pls have Tyrod back? We miss him and love him.

Tyrod looks "hurt" and you cannot trade for a hurt dude.

Baker was looking at hit phone all the time he was being walked out to the NFLN crew.

That's a problem.

55 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

Tyrod looks "hurt" and you cannot trade for a hurt dude.

Baker was looking at hit phone all the time he was being walked out to the NFLN crew.

That's a problem.

Or, you know, a typical 22 year old kid. 

6 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

Or, you know, a typical 22 year old kid. 

and he probably got hundreds of texts from friends and family. I'd be looking at my phone too.