2018 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

Just now, habsfan1 said:

After 3 games, the Browns have more points than the Patriots. It is real?

It's as if this year's games are being played in Bizarro world...

Patriots are struggling.

LA has a team again...OK two teams, but still...

Oh yeah, and the Browns came back and WON on Thursday night.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so old I remember when the Patriots started a season 2-2 and looked like crap through four games. Then they only lost one more the rest of the way until the Super Bowl and almost won that too.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, neo_prankster said:

It's as if this year's games are being played in Bizarro world...

Patriots are struggling.

LA has a team again...OK two teams, but still...

Oh yeah, and the Browns came back and WON on Thursday night.

What is this? The Late 1980's!!!

21 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

I'm so old I remember when the Patriots started a season 2-2 and looked like crap through four games. Then they only lost one more the rest of the way until the Super Bowl and almost won that too.

I'm so old I remember the titanic AFC East battles between the Pats, Colts & Jets in the late '80's/early 90's that often ended up with final scores of 6-3 or 9-6. Yum!!!

8 hours ago, SabresRule7361 said:

What if the New England Patriots have to play on Wild Card Weekend and don't get their seeminngly eternal first round bye?

Then you’ll probably ***

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

14 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

This is gonna be a long season...

You’d be hard pressed to find an offense worse than this in the NFL.

As a fellow Cowboys fan to another; what's it going to take for Jerry to get his head out of his [censored] and fire The Clapper and his partner-in-crime, The Telegrapher?

I have a feeling, Dallas will need to be completely embarrassed on primetime TV. And, I honestly hope to GOD that happens.

This team needs a complete culture change. Destroy this hierarchy of lackadaisical ineptitude. Garrett has basically no say in that locker room, he lost that locker room a few years ago. Garrett is a total and complete meat puppet for Jerry. He's basically a "player's coach" without coaching the players.

Jerry's not going to get a big name college coach, no matter how much money he throws their way. He'd need to poach a big name coordinator from another team, or maybe promote Richard to HC. (If they do indeed fire Garrett during the season, I expect Marinelli to be promoted to interim HC.)

It's absolutely disgusting how bumbling this offense is. Dak can't throw more than 10 yards without pissing himself, apparently. My Dad and I got into an argument about how bad the offense is, ("They're not giving Dak enough time!")

I countered with the fact of how brain-dead Linehan is and how stubborn he is to change his play-calling. The defenses know how Dallas runs their offense; it's extremely predictable, and easily countered. Simply stack the box and prevent Zeke from running anywhere, and force Dak to beat you with his arm. Bottle the running lanes and flush Dak out of the pocket. Force Dak out of the pocket and he'll attempt to force the issue, often resulting in a turnover (INT, or possible fumble).

This team needs a [censored] exterminator. Kill all the parasites and termites within this organization. Start with the HC and OC and then work your way down. Get rid of anyone, anyone who is not in favor of a stricter team culture.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

Not sure who caught this, but during the exciting overtime game between Atlanta and New Orleans yesterday, the Falcons provided a video tribute on their halo board screen to late Saints owner Tom Benson, who passed away during the offseason.

It was a nice and classy gesture, and was much appreciated by all Saints fans, but it was funny because Falcons gonna falcon-- they misspelled the word RIVALRY for all to see:

5ba7cc5542adb.image.jpg?resize=1200,900

Link with video

It is what it is.

7 hours ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

As a fellow Cowboys fan to another; what's it going to take for Jerry to get his head out of his [censored] and fire The Clapper and his partner-in-crime, The Telegrapher?

I have a feeling, Dallas will need to be completely embarrassed on primetime TV. And, I honestly hope to GOD that happens.

This team needs a complete culture change. Destroy this hierarchy of lackadaisical ineptitude. Garrett has basically no say in that locker room, he lost that locker room a few years ago. Garrett is a total and complete meat puppet for Jerry. He's basically a "player's coach" without coaching the players.

Jerry's not going to get a big name college coach, no matter how much money he throws their way. He'd need to poach a big name coordinator from another team, or maybe promote Richard to HC. (If they do indeed fire Garrett during the season, I expect Marinelli to be promoted to interim HC.)

It's absolutely disgusting how bumbling this offense is. Dak can't throw more than 10 yards without pissing himself, apparently. My Dad and I got into an argument about how bad the offense is, ("They're not giving Dak enough time!")

I countered with the fact of how brain-dead Linehan is and how stubborn he is to change his play-calling. The defenses know how Dallas runs their offense; it's extremely predictable, and easily countered. Simply stack the box and prevent Zeke from running anywhere, and force Dak to beat you with his arm. Bottle the running lanes and flush Dak out of the pocket. Force Dak out of the pocket and he'll attempt to force the issue, often resulting in a turnover (INT, or possible fumble).

This team needs a [censored] exterminator. Kill all the parasites and termites within this organization. Start with the HC and OC and then work your way down. Get rid of anyone, anyone who is not in favor of a stricter team culture.

You forgot the 25 year old trope:  #JTONTFJTGM

Jerry

The

Owner

Needs

To

Fire

Jerry

The 

General 

Manager

This is a 53 man roster which now has 4 TEs and 7 WRs, none of which can really play outside of Cole Beasley. Plus they have a player om the 53 who has Guillain-Barre syndrome, Travis Frederick, with no timetable on when he'll return.  

4 minutes ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

This may be true generally.  But there is nothing wrong with this rule.

If a defensive player cannot make a legal tackle on the quarterback, he should not try to make the tackle in the first place.

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

3 minutes ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

This may be true generally.  But there is nothing wrong with this rule.

If a defensive player cannot make a legal tackle on the quarterback, he should not try to make the tackle in the first place.

This is a bad sentiment at odd with physics. Games are played in real time and often officiated at half-speed. It ain't right.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

3 minutes ago, DG_Now said:
8 minutes ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

This is a bad sentiment at odd with physics. Games are played in real time and often officiated at half-speed. It ain't right.

We can easily imagine a situation in which the only way a defensive player has for making a tackle is to grab the opponent's facemask.  In that case, the correct thing to do is to not make the tackle.  This restriction is to be treated the same way.  If you can't do it legally, you just don't do it.

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

Archived