4 minutes ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

Everybody: New England is 1-2; IS THIS THE END OF AN ERA?

New England: Calm the :censored: down.

The Media if New England wins today: They will win 12 in a row to go 14-2. 

Miami's record doesn't tell the whole story. They are ok at best. New England is done. Swiss cheese D with a 40+ year old QB. Brady can't handle a D like Jax in January. That body will feel things it never felt. 

Today is proof that NFL football is still a dumb :censored:ing waste of time. 

1 hour ago, ninersdd said:

Eifert just suffered a gruesome ankle injury.

This poor guy just cant catch a break (no pun intended). I just want at least one year in which he isnt injured.

30 minutes ago, Bucfan56 said:

Today is proof that NFL football is still a dumb :censored:ing waste of time. 

True for all spectator sports. Odds are you are finishing the season pissed off.

Well this PHI-TEN game turned out to be pretty interesting. (And my family and I may or may not still be catching our breath at that game-winning play. Newborn included.)

Seriously, though, to quote John Starks, "did these dudes really just did this"?? But hey, Titans defeat Eagles in OT...we'll take it!!

Brett Maher was criticized in Carolina for being the replacement for Dan Bailey, but I think he played very effectively and has his day kicking the GW FG as time expired.

He's obviously never going to be Dan, but if he can string together performances like this; he should be okay.

The Colts being the Colts. Quite possibly the most boneheaded call of the year thus far.

You know what? I hope the Browns beat the Raiders. At least that would make people happy. I've become a Raiders Posadist.

Mayfield is a damn good QB. Browns look like they finally have their franchise QB. 

Derek Carr is... not

The biggest problem for the Raiders is their coach thinks it's 1998.

8 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

The biggest problem for the Raiders is their coach thinks it's 1998.

And we knew this would be a problem the minute Jon Gruden was hired. And yet this franchise, which was apparently so desperate for relevancy, decided to hand Gruden and Carr massive $100m+ contracts instead of Mack. If you can only give two of the three megadeals, the Raiders chose the worst possible combination of the two. 

Is this really the Browns? Scoring 42 points on the other side of the country? Holy moly!

The Browns really got screwed on a challenge on the spot of the ball that should have ended the game. I really hope they can pull this one out in OT.