2018 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

The Media if New England wins today: They will win 12 in a row to go 14-2. 

That's basically what they did last year.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Well this PHI-TEN game turned out to be pretty interesting. (And my family and I may or may not still be catching our breath at that game-winning play. Newborn included.)

Seriously, though, to quote John Starks, "did these dudes really just did this"?? But hey, Titans defeat Eagles in OT...we'll take it!!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Brett Maher was criticized in Carolina for being the replacement for Dan Bailey, but I think he played very effectively and has his day kicking the GW FG as time expired.

He's obviously never going to be Dan, but if he can string together performances like this; he should be okay.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

8 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

The biggest problem for the Raiders is their coach thinks it's 1998.

And we knew this would be a problem the minute Jon Gruden was hired. And yet this franchise, which was apparently so desperate for relevancy, decided to hand Gruden and Carr massive $100m+ contracts instead of Mack. If you can only give two of the three megadeals, the Raiders chose the worst possible combination of the two. 

spacer.png

Archived