2018 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

49ers are a staggering 1-17 against Seattle and Arizona since January 2014. That one win was against Ryan Lindley.

As injuries mount, the complete lack of depth and thin talent pool is exposing the 49ers once again. Last again. A 6-10 season would be a god send. 

Rams still able to come through despite Brandin Cooks and Cooper Kupp going out with concussions. It's troublesome to see the defense sliced up like it was, but they've continually been able to come up big at the end of each of these games. And that QB sneak call made up for the conservative run-field goal call on the previous drive.

:censored: Russell Wilson

5-0

59b61905985c9_RamItDance2.gif.2aa3bd4b59ab430090913b6496404c88.gif59b61907e77be_RamIt.gif.602ff0ce56936801b09a68fafbba3b81.gif

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Once Pete Carroll called that timeout I knew the Rams were going to go for it and convert. He outsmarted himself.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 minute ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

I understand they have injuries on defense, but with all the talent on offense, the Falcons have to be the most disappointing team of the year.

What are you talking about? The team hasn't been slowly declining ever since blowing a sure thing against the Patriots in the Super Bowl! How dare you suggest that the Atlanta Falcons Professional Football Club not be the best team in their division. That's loser mentality and I won't stand for it it!

/s

3 hours ago, Seadragon76 said:

You know exactly where you and your fellow Lamb fans can 'Ram it'. :cursing:

I love Rams wins over the Seahawks particularly because you exist.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

7 hours ago, Crabcake47 said:

Actually glad we lost. I don’t care how good a defense is, you don’t score 9 points in a game and expect to win. I hope those coaches put them in a room and don’t let them out until they get chewed out significantly. 

Also, really thrilled that 2015-2017 Flacco showed up on the goal line to throw an INT. ‘Preciated that. 

Bringing in Jackson to run the wildcat and just run the ball up the gut was worst than that Penn State call last week. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

6 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Bringing in Jackson to run the wildcat and just run the ball up the gut was worst than that Penn State call last week. 

I like Lamar every once in a while, but Marty’s insistence on running him up the middle is baffling. The guy’s greatest asset is his speed, and he’s not awful at throwing the football, why not run the read option? They ran it once and it didn’t do any worse than the predictable as heck runs up the middle for 2 yards. 

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Another effing 8-8 season on the way...

Fire Garrett and every non-running-game-related offensive coach. This team needs a culture change. 

As much I can't stand losing, I'm all for it if it means Jerry finally gets his head out of the sand/thumb out of his [censored] and actually makes a change with the coaching staff.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

I didn’t see any games yesterday, so I could be off base, but it sounds like the inconsistencies in how they’re calling roughing the passer is becoming far worse. I’ve stated for years that the officials impact the game as much if not more than the players, and from what I’m reading, it’s even worse now. 

By all accounts, the SBCPE went down fair and square yesterday, though I saw a highlight of a 15-yarder called against Michael Bennett for “going low” when he was just going forward and wrapped the QB up on his lower legs. No “force” or “weight” applied. It didn’t change the game... but momentum is a weird thing. 

That might not even have been the worst one yesterday. I think anyone who bets on games is a complete idiot or possibly has a sickness, because you’re not betting on something legit. Not saying it’s rigged, just that there’s factors beyond the teams that impact the games, even if not intentionally. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

8 minutes ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

As much I can't stand losing, I'm all for it if it means Jerry finally gets his head out of the sand/thumb out of his [censored] and actually makes a change with the coaching staff.

Jerry Jones is the reason the SBCPE’s slow start doesn’t worry me at all, and why I’m not going to worry for at least a few more seasons. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

19 hours ago, ninersdd said:

49ers are a staggering 1-17 against Seattle and Arizona since January 2014. That one win was against Ryan Lindley.

Hey, at least that one win was against a great NFL QB. A lot of teams would have folded over just the idea of going against Ryan Lindley. Your Niners didn't even blink. 

BB52Big.jpg

Drew Brees breaks Peyton Manning's all-time passing yardage mark before halftime, in perfect fashion-- with a 62 yard play for a touchdown.

Quite an honor for a great guy.

It is what it is.

Archived