2018 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, B-Rich said:

Drew Brees breaks Peyton Manning's all-time passing yardage mark before halftime, in perfect fashion-- with a 62 yard play for a touchdown.

Quite an honor for a great guy.

And because it's the NFL, the officials flagged the on-field celebration for unsportsmanlike conduct.

IUe6Hvh.png

Well Jay Ajayi is out for the year with an ACL (and he had already been playing with a fracture in his back) so the SBCPE are without their top 3 RBs for the foreseeable future. I don’t think RBs are that important, but playing with essentially a rookie and a guy right off the practice squad is a recipe for disaster, as those types of guys generally don’t block well. 

Still think they’re easily the best in the division, though clearly not likely to be able to win important games on the road barring some change. If they lose at the Giants this week then it’s probably curtains. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

Someone's going to have to win this division, but I hope it's whoever finishes above .500; because another sub .500 playoff team would be an embarrassment.

I’m hoping for the same, if only because every time a sub-.500 team makes the postseason, every sports media outlet in the country suddenly runs 5 stories about “Why the NFL Playoff System is Flawed” and “How to Fix the NFL Playoffs.”

spacer.png

1 hour ago, LMU said:

Alex Spanos has died.

Is San Diego adding an extra day to the holiday weekend?

Thats the first thing I thought. My other thought was, when is there an investor in San Diego going to buy the team and move them back?

1 hour ago, neo_prankster said:

If I read correctly, CBS gets to show the Rams/49ers game, pretty much reminiscent of the old CBS/NFC arrangement.

Yeah, its do-able as of a few seasons ago.  im pretty sure just a few weeks ago there was an AFC game on Fox.

Archived