2018 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

17 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

too big a risk to take.  They could eek out a couple of wins over teams that are resting starters at the end and end up being passed in the draft order by other crap teams.  When you have the sure pick, you use it.  I hope they end up finishing with the N+1 pick in a N-player class.

I don't think there's a QB coming out next year that's able to handle New York either. Will Grier could but he's probably a second or third round pick at best. Tua has another year, hopefully Haskins stays too. Of the current QB's in the league, Teddy Bridgewater is the best possibility but he'll probably resign at New Orleans. Tyrod Taylor could be available but I think Cleveland would want to keep him as a teacher and backup plan. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So NYG is screwed.  Damn, I'm really heartbroken over that.  

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm watching the Raiders/Seahawks game and I'm struck, as always, by how weird it is that some teams have 8 home games and others have 7 plus a neutral site game across the world.

I also think it's weird that there's no scheduling criteria for the Thursday night games. And by that, I mean Thursday games should only come after a bye, bye weeks should come after Monday night games, and so on. I'm sure it would be very difficult to schedule these out an still complete a compelling national TV slate, but that's why Excel exists.

But, more broadly, if one team gives up a home game, it feels like every team should have to. Just from the viewpoint of basic competitive fairness.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I turned it on when I saw Bills were up 3 with less than 5 minutes to go.

FFS Nathan Peterman. He's really trying his hardest to be the worst QB of all time.

EDIT: Yep. He's the worst.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Whatever the opposite of "Titan" is, that's what the Tennessee NFL club is right now...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

1 hour ago, Buc said:

Whatever the opposite of "Titan" is, that's what the Tennessee NFL club is right now...

Natit?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

It's so frustrating rooting for Dallas. Of course, I want to see them win and play good football, but at the same time I want to see a serious change in culture by seeing Garrett and Linehan get fired.

40-7 was certainly not even in my wildest dreams was I expecting.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

Archived