2018 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saints-Ravens was the best game of the year, better than Pats-Chiefs and Rams-Vikings. This game actually had good defense as well as good offense, great game.

Spoiler

As well as the desired ending, :censored: the Ravens.

NSFCvyu.png

3 hours ago, JWhiz96 said:

Patriots do what they do, and the Bears tease us again. Oh well.

And someone check on Vet, that was a pretty brutal blown lead.

Yeah, that sucked, but hopefully it sent a message to mgmt that they aren't deep enough to cope with all of the injuries this year like they were last year.  

Not sure there's any Jay Ajayis on the scrap heap this year (and I'm tired of people yelling to go get Bell) but the issues are becoming too much to coach around.  Still the best team in the division, and still going to make the playoffs, but until I get a sneak peek at this year's script, I can't predict where they go from there.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

As much as I want Brees to win his first league MVP award (his game today will go unnoticed, but he was phenomenal), I just think it has to go to Mahomes. No team has had an answer for him, and it doesn't seem like any will - the only way the Chiefs are losing is if the opponent outscores them. They're pretty much guaranteed to get 30+ points a game.

NSFCvyu.png

Two fumble recoveries, two interceptions, a blocked punt for safety, three more Todd Gurley touchdowns.

*Insert hilarious “Ram It” gif*

7-0

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

13 hours ago, Crabcake47 said:

You just had to know that the announcers would jinx Tucker one of these days. 

Grrrrrrr..........

It's only been happening for about two years now.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

That was as bad a dismantling and exposure of a defense as I can remember. I knew it was going to happen to this team at some point, especially with all their injuries, which is why being 4-1 felt incorrect, but that doesn't make it any easier to watch. Marvin Lewis and Teryl Austin got eaten alive. 

Burfict is out of shape and sucks so he's no longer worth his headaches. Everybody's injured or is just a body about to be injured. 

This is our worst sport. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived