2018 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

1 hour ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

What if this was all a ruse by Chuckie; sign a blockbuster deal and be viewed as the savior of the franchise. Engage in stragetic demolition; trading away the teams' best players for high Draft picks in a decently solid Draft, then suddenly decide to opt-out of his contract at the end of the year or something, leaving the team utterly decimated.

Trading Mack and Cooper fractured the rhythm of the team, and quite possibly his albatross of a contract has rubbed the players the wrong way.

They're thinking; why should we play for a coach who's making even more than we do?

1- They really had no "rhythm", Mack skipped OTA's and minicamp asking for the new contract. He wasn't there.

2-If this is a ruse, not only is it unethical, it could be seen as criminal by the team.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

1- They really had no "rhythm", Mack skipped OTA's and minicamp asking for the new contract. He wasn't there.

2-If this is a ruse, not only is it unethical, it could be seen as criminal by the team.

Gruden's revenge play against Al Davis while duping the doofus son. 

Putting on my optimist hat for a moment, I think Nathan Peterman legit might be a guy that can put everything together in practice or the preseason, but falls apart at full speed in games that matter. He must have showed something in practice last year to get put in, and he had a legitimately good preseason this year (according to a local beat reporter; I didn't watch preseason). Maybe something clicks this week? MAYBE!?!?

8 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

@BringBackTheVet you want to weigh in on this?

Im sure he looked surprised when he got the news. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

21 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

One good thing about Nathan Peterman is the free money you make betting against him.

Why do the Bills keep doing this to themselves? This was the guy they ran Tyrod Taylor out of town for? 

BUT TYROD CAN'T THROW THE BALL MORE THAN 20 YARDS or whatever crap Bills fans convinced themselves was true so they could justify starting Nathan Peterman over him.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Just now, Brass said:

BUT TYROD CAN'T THROW THE BALL MORE THAN 20 YARDS or whatever crap Bills fans convinced themselves was true so they could justify starting Nathan Peterman over him.

Nope...just one characteristic. And it's not his ball-throwing.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived