2018 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Seadragon76 said:

Does she even actually have coaching experience at all? I'm curious...

Nope, she was a pianist and figure skater growing up.

But her Dad was a HS coach and athletic director, so she's likely watched film since childhood. As insular and built on nepotism the NFL/football is, she's had a successful career in the two fields which are more closed and build on nepotism: Higher Education and Politics.

22 minutes ago, SabresRule7361 said:

Vance, Garrett, Gruden- today was a great day for less-than-stellar coaches.

I was honestly hoping that field goal would hook out. Denver needs to lose so we can get Elway to fire Vance Joseph

I don't know much about Condoleezza Rice, other than she has a bitchin' name and was around during the Dubya years. She has been extremely and interestingly intertwined with the sports world, though. She was one of the inaugural members of the college football playoff selection committee, she was mentioned as a possible commissioner of baseball before Manfred, and now this Browns news. There's probably a lot of football jobs she would be good at (team president, commissioner, maybe even GM), but I think it's a little too far outside the box to think of her for head coach.

8 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

I don't know much about Condoleezza Rice, other than she has a bitchin' name and was around during the Dubya years. She has been extremely and interestingly intertwined with the sports world, though. She was one of the inaugural members of the college football playoff selection committee, she was mentioned as a possible commissioner of baseball before Manfred, and now this Browns news. There's probably a lot of football jobs she would be good at (team president, commissioner, maybe even GM), but I think it's a little too far outside the box to think of her for head coach.

Weird that Rice is exempt from "stick to sports." Because if you have any opinions about America's preparation for or response to 9/11, you have an opinion about Condoleeza Rice.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

11 minutes ago, See Red said:

This is one of the crazier games I've ever seen.  Definitely wouldn't mind seeing these teams play again.

Come playoff time both will probably lose and we'll get the Patriots. It's a given. Saints destroying the Pats 45-10 would be fun though. 

Archived