2018 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

2 hours ago, JWhiz96 said:

The Lions lost at home to Chase Daniel...Chase Fricken Daniel. I know he's one of the more capable backups in the league, but he's still a backup. For Stafford to get so badly outplayed by him is an absolute travesty, but what can I say? The Lions truly do suck.

He already lost to Darnold.......

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

His son Cal is already working for the team:

https://www.houstontexans.com/team/front-office-roster/d-cal-mcnair

And a lot less infighting as well. That was the worst part of the Benson passing, his family's been fighting over his property since before Katrina.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

8 hours ago, ninersdd said:

Reuben Foster arrested for domestic battery at the Niners hotel in Tampa. This guy isn't good at avoiding trouble.

I'm all for giving people chances when they screw up but this guy needs to be suspended.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

12 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

I'm all for giving people chances when they screw up but this guy needs to be suspended.

Or, you know, put in prison.  Good on the league for realizing that they can't keep putting woman-beaters on the field and expect their fans to cheer for them (but football fans really don't care as long as he can run fast) but it's not the league's responsibility to enforce criminal / civil laws.  The real problem here (assuming what you read is what happened) is that "charges were dropped" and guys like him keep getting off and just doing it again. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Or, you know, put in prison.  Good on the league for realizing that they can't keep putting woman-beaters on the field and expect their fans to cheer for them (but football fans really don't care as long as he can run fast) but it's not the league's responsibility to enforce criminal / civil laws.  The real problem here (assuming what you read is what happened) is that "charges were dropped" and guys like him keep getting off and just doing it again. 

The courts will decide that, but the league needs to stop pretending they care about this stuff when they keep putting out PSAs. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The only way Marvin will get fired is if Stephen A Smith buys the team and fires him himself. More than likely knowing the stupidity of Mike Brown, Hue will take over whenever Marvin does get fired.

Signature intentionally left blank

Archived