2018 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

How is that relevant? When even Dallas-friendly announcers are rolling their eyes, that’s saying something. 

Tell me eagles shouldnt gave had 1st and goal after the opening kickoff. AFTER A MOTHER F... REPLAY.  Please. Tell me. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, jesus man. I literally said it was bad call in my first response. But whatever lol. 

Cowboys offense bumbling again. Dominating the Eagles everywhere but the scoreboard. Ugh. This is what is going to keep us from doing damage in the postseason. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

A bad call? A 10-point swing after a relay? If they don’t get that right after a replay, that tells you something. The refs can’t fix a game, but the league can sure have them put one team in better position. 

They make Kelsey leave for concussion protocol for that? Jesus man. This is absurd. 

The eagles have players that I’ve literally never heard of, and aren’t the better team now, but this is pretty heavily tilted. 

A Fing REPLAY. THats pretty much the end of the conversation. Doug Peterson should have punched that referee instead of laughing in his face. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, Crabcake47 said:

Wow, what a freaking game between the Ravens and Chiefs. We really should’ve won that but I don’t mind it too much considering we gave one of the NFL’s top 3 teams a serious run for their money. Gotta cut down on the mistakes though. 100+ penalty yards and a deep in our own territory fumble are absolute killers. 

I still can't believe the Ravens didn't get the ball when Mahomes gently placed the ball on the ground for them.

8 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

Bold strategy by Denver to not guard Kittle today.

All part of the strategy. Let them feel confident in the locker room at halftime, bait Mullens into throwing a bunch of picks intended for Kittle in the second half.

Little lies I have to tell myself to make me feel better about a terrible game

Dallas Goedart called for PI on the game tying TD. Announcers, replay guy, etc all call it no sense. FU if you don’t think this crap is rigged. He didn’t touch anyone. 

FU again. At least a make up call. Seriously, this game is absolutely rigged. 

“Oh, if you want to win, don’t put yourself in that position”. FU. They literally called back a TD for zero reason. You shouldn’t have to beat the refs, and they’ve taken two TDS away from the eagles. F this godsdam league, and fU if you think this is an equally officiated game. 

Replay says the eagles didn’t recover a fumble when literally four of them were on it and no cowboys. Then someone calls a PI that wasn’t even close to existing to take away another Eagles score. The Elliot lowering the head penalty shocked me because that goes against the script, but while the eagles are crap, the cowboys are more crap and have no business being in this position if not for crooked refereeing. 

Any other opionion is invalid. The facts speak for themselves. 

These refs are atrocious. 

Cowboys have gotten two HUGE, HUGE breaks because of the refs being incompetent or extraordinarily sticky-tacky. 

Then they make it up with the worst RTP I’ve ever seen. 

I wish the NFL would suspend refs for incompetence. 

15 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

HA HA Steelers. Seriously losing to the Raiders? I thought for sure they were gonna pull it out of their a$$ after that Juju lateral.

We lose to bad teams, Steelers trademark since 1971 when we were a bad team.

Not even angry, just numb at this point. Figures we would lose on a Boswell slip and not even get the kick off, fitting ending.

NSFCvyu.png

1 minute ago, JWhiz96 said:

We lose to bad teams, Steelers trademark since 1971 when we were a bad team.

Not even angry, just numb at this point. Figures we would lose on a Boswell slip and not even get the kick off, fitting ending.

Pittsburgh has lost at Oakland last 4 times in 2006, 2012, 2013, and now. Raiders wins those years are 2, 4, 4, and 3(with 3 games left). What a house of horrors.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

I don’t even know who these guys on the eagles are that are getting beat, but this game is invalid. You throw a replay call the game is rigged. You call a fantom PI on a TD, the game is rigged. They did have some surprising make-up calls, but at the end of the day, the guys I’ve never heard of that were wearing Eagles uniforms had two teams to play against. Three of you count the league. You pretend it didn’t happen, then nothing you say in life matters because you simply aren’t rational. Tell me 2+2=5, because if you think that game was straight, that’s what you’re telling me. 

1 minute ago, willmorris said:

Welp, the Cowboys clearly earned that victory.

I wonder how the refs are going to spend that check from the Cowboys. Maybe a nice yacht. Or a Lamborghini. 

That was an egregious game from the officials  

Archived