2018 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/3/2019 at 9:34 AM, Brian in Boston said:

My money's on Terry Bradshaw.

FOX is ALL about cross-promotion of network properties. Bradshaw will be bounced from The Masked Singer on the show's January 16th episode, just in time for Menefee, Long, Strahan, Johnson, and Glazer to yuck it up over their studio-mate's antics during the FOX NFL Sunday pre-game show for the January 20th NFC Championship Game.   

It's him. Terry recorded an album in 1976 and horses refers to the quarterhorse breeding he does.

12 hours ago, mania said:

My fiance wanted to watch the Masked Singer. It's not good, but it kills time.

I had the Deer pegged as Andrew Luck. Current division rival to the Ravens, likes Horses, and seemed to be around the right size.

Wait.  I've seen those commercials.  Isn't it about some singer in a stupid costume?  I assumed they were singing.  What's any of that have to do with John Elway and/or Terry Bradshaw?

21 hours ago, Buc said:

I also ain't got a clue.

Now, concerning McDaniels...someone correct me if I'm mistaken, but wasn't he supposedly tabbed heir apparent in Foxboro once Belichick steps down for good?

I think that's only speculation, because why else would you make yourself seemingly unhireable like he did and turn down a promotion?  Upon further review, Indianapolis might have been better than taking over the Patriots since it's likely that Brady and Belicick would retire at or near the same time, so at least he'd have a few good years with Luck before taking over a Patriots team lead by.... who?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, JWhiz96 said:

Go Ravens. Beat the hell out of the team the NFL wants so desperately to succeed.

Do they though? Last I checked the chargers needed to do everything in their power to get the move done because the NFL was against it. Now why would they want a team with no support from LA to win a super bowl and then have a parade that no one will show up for

2 hours ago, dont care said:

Do they though? Last I checked the chargers needed to do everything in their power to get the move done because the NFL was against it. Now why would they want a team with no support from LA to win a super bowl and then have a parade that no one will show up for

The NFL probably does want them to win, but in a "maybe this will help this situation be less embarrassing" way instead of a Cowboys/Steelers/Patriots way.

You know, I’m actually kinda, sorta rooting for the Chargers in the AFC. 

Spanos can go kick rocks obviously, but I feel bad for the players. They moved to a city that didn’t want them. They’re playing in a soccer stadium where the soccer team outdraws you. On top of that, the LA market hardly pays any attention to the Chargers due to the Rams’ success. 

And I really want to see a Colts-Chargers AFC conference title game just to see it held in the StubHub Center for the pure hilarity. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

One of the more heartbreaking ways to lose a playoff game, don't think I've ever seen a kick hit both the goal post and crossbar before. Feel for the Bears and their fans for that one.

That being said, I'm rooting for the Eagles from here on out. Foles FTW.

NSFCvyu.png

3 hours ago, JWhiz96 said:

That being said, I'm rooting for the Eagles from here on out. Foles FTW.

It'll be hilarious if he wins two Super Bowls in a row, gets a massive contract, and then immediately turns back into a pumpkin.

Archived