Hockey beyond the Iron Curtain...

JCRGraphix

13 hours ago, CaptainKirkMN said:

Wasn't the Trident also an American nuclear sub that was stationed in Turkey as a deterrent against the USSR?

Loose lips sink ships! 

Speaking of military might, the next team gets its name from the Mikoyan-Gurevich factory in Moscow which produces the MiG jets that have been giving us so many troubles...

MoscowMigs.png 

21 minutes ago, JCRGraphix said:

Any feedback?

Not digging the logo so much on this one. The jet engine trail is a bit too long and prominent and stretches out a bit far. The jerseys are nice. Maybe pro-American though, with the red, white and blue?

Thanks for the feedback. That's the best part of this site! I might get back to that other project. Business has been wild recently. 

Now, without further ado, we have another team...

PragueLions.png

I've been following this series closely! Here are some thoughts.

33 minutes ago, appleclock said:

Really like Prague. The blue jersey could maybe use a little more red though—it’s a bit like a Finland jersey.

I don't know, I kinda like the different color balances of the two different jerseys. It provides the team with some character!

Speaking of differently-colored uniforms, I love the Stags' jersey set! That's what the LA Kings' uniforms should look like. Only complaint there is that they should have a stag silhouette as a shoulder patch.

Kiev's logo and colors are very pretty, even if it wouldn't fly in Soviet-controlled Ukraine.

I'd maybe isolate the hammer for Leningrad, because it kinda looks like a Soviet National Team with the full hammer and sickle.

I think Moscow would look better if the logo was just the plane, no contrail.

I'm curious why all of Europe and Asia are included on your big map... Is this an alternate timeline?

All around amazing work and what a fun theme! Look forward to more!

The Iron Wolves are my favorite look. This was a refreshing series! I really really hope you go back to the fictional league series mentioned earlier, your leagues and story is amazing. I have your Pan-American series bookmarked on my phone and have read it multiple times.

Archived