Top 5 Uniforms in NFL

Classic

3 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Vikings have a ton of potential, but I can't get past their dopey number font.  And I think the sleeve stripes are a little tacky. They tried to force some meaning in there, but overall they should have just went with standard stripes and numbers.

Exactly why I don't have the Steelers in my top 5. Their number font looks like it belongs on a cookie cutter adidas college football jersey 

1. Lions.  I am doing this despite the crap they put on their sleeves.  I still think the Sanders-era uniforms are best but they are back to looking great.
  2. Raiders
  3. Saints
  4. Cowboys.  Yep, I can deal with the inconsistencies.
  5. Bills

Just miss: Dolphins.  Chiefs (I think they'd get in if they'd use yellow on their helmet)

20 years ago it would probably be:

1. Bengals
  2. Lions
  3. Vikings
  4. Sehawks
  5. Colts (grey facemask makes that big of a difference)

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

25 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Exactly why I don't have the Steelers in my top 5. Their number font looks like it belongs on a cookie cutter adidas college football jersey 

Yeah the italicized numbers aren't great.  Hopefully their new alternate is step 1 of them moving back to block number font.  If that is the case I'd bump them higher than 4

90758391980.gif

1. Steelers (black/yellow...perfect combo. Bring back the block numbers and this goes to 1+++)

2. Bears (Traditional. Perfect.  You know its the Bears when you see it).

3. Packers (See the explanation for the Bears)

4. Dolphins (The new uni's are perfect)

5. Lions (Love this incarnation of the Lions uniforms. The road white w/the blue pants is a spectacular look).

Archived