Starter Confirmed as AAF Uniform Supplier

JerseyJimmy

What's with the wordmark in the end zones facing out, rather than toward the field?  Never seen that on a football field before.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

11 minutes ago, whitedawg22 said:

What's with the wordmark in the end zones facing out, rather than toward the field?  Never seen that on a football field before.

I'm pretty sure it's just artistic license to make the wordmark easier to read.  It's not a picture of an actual endzone.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

What stadium is that?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

The artist formerly known as Turner Field, retrofitted for Georgia State football.

I was about to say that. Did they name the Georgia state stadium as the place where Atlanta is playing? 

It makes sense.

9 hours ago, EddieJ1984 said:

Yes I believe they are a walmart exclusive brand now, I have a pair of starter shorts I got the other year at walmart.

They were but they switched off with Russell Athletic.  

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, CrimsonBull9584 said:

Why were Raider and King jackets banned? 

8 hours ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

Gang colors probably

8 hours ago, Denver_The_Sinaloa said:

Correct my high school banned my Gretzky jersey and my White Sox hat! But to be fair I was in LA at that time so yeah

Exactly. Those were the teams of choice when it came to gang attire.

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

Archived