Sign in to follow this  
LMU

CRichardson

Recommended Posts

Member has been banned for being a dupe account for Kevin W.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cujo, you finally got through to the mods! What took so long to convincingly prove the dupe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

@Cujo, you finally got through to the mods! What took so long to convincingly prove the dupe?

 

He admitted to this 5 years ago in the AA forum -- however, a super-mod (who shall remain unnamed) fluffled it all to hell.

 

How did we nab CevinRichardwos anyhow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait, what?

 

How?

 

We'd gone so long that I thought we just gave it up. But wow. Yeah, where'd he finally slip?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Still MIGHTY said:

Wait, what?

 

How?

 

We'd gone so long that I thought we just gave it up. But wow. Yeah, where'd he finally slip?

The dupe rumor was mentioned in our discussion over the ChrisCLEMENT ban. The first IP I checked had the match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Cujo said:

 

He admitted to this 5 years ago in the AA forum -- however, a super-mod (who shall remain unnamed) fluffled it all to hell.

 

How did we nab CevinRichardwos anyhow?

 

I thought what actually happened was someone (who shall remain unnamed) with mod access in the AA forum edited one of CRich's posts to say he was Kevin. Then the same unnamed person "accidentally" deleted the post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Accounts HomeRed and JoseCuervo have also been banned for being dupes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UPDATE

Based off of further discussion with Chris we have decided to reinstate @CRichardson due to his good standing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So....

 

What does this mean for fantasy? I assume this means he gets his teams back due to it being an overturn (as opposed to returning from a suspension where that isn't the case)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So that we know that @CRichardson is KWos. I can officially mess with you during the Territorial Cup!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d like my teams back but if the leagues see fit to revoke my ownership, I won’t argue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So to be allowed to participate in the games part of this site you must have good standing of 6 months and over 500 hundred posts, CRichardson was caught out for being someone who was actually banned yet could ultimately be able to participate in an area he shouldn't have had access to in the first place.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, tigers said:

So to be allowed to participate in the games part of this site you must have good standing of 6 months and over 500 hundred posts, CRichardson was caught out for being someone who was actually banned yet could ultimately be able to participate in an area he shouldn't have had access to in the first place.

 

 

Yes. Ultimately the previous mod staff didn't do their due diligence to make sure the duplicate account was banned and as a result, Kevin W/CRichardson was allowed to access the site and post. Since that time, he has become a member in good standing and as a result was reinstated (and as noted in LMU's post, approved by Chris himself). 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Atomic said:

Yes. Ultimately the previous mod staff didn't do their due diligence to make sure the duplicate account was banned and as a result, Kevin W/CRichardson was allowed to access the site and post. Since that time, he has become a member in good standing and as a result was reinstated (and as noted in LMU's post, approved by Chris himself). 

 

 

 

Yes I understood that part but why does he not have to start the 6 month 500 posts again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tigers said:

 

Yes I understood that part but why does he not have to start the 6 month 500 posts again?

Because his profile was reinstated at the point in which he was banned and includes all posts he had made and tenure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this