Home Field Hard Rock Stadium
Head Coach Terry Nolan
Offensive Coordinator Chris Quinn
Defensive Coordinator Ray Holland
General Manager Mike Pace
Owner(s) Bryan Moreno
Colors Teal, Black, & Silver
MLF Championships 2

Overview: Terry Nolan is on the hot seat after taking over for legendary coach Mel Weinhoff. The main reason is the offense has not performed as well with QB Chad Kessler being in & out of the lineup with injuries. Also WR Michael Carter who is a truly special talent but seems to be a head case now wants more money this year & is still holding out. They have a nice runner in RB Cory Collins. The line is lead by big T Etan Miller. Nolan brought in WR Mark Toney who he coached years ago in their Memphis days to stabilize the group. The defense has been one of the best the last few years lead by the best middle LB in the game Rob Manning, one of the best S in the game in Donovan Greer, two nice CB's in Ike Allen & Deshea Taylor, & the one of the best young DT Shaun Coleman. They also drafted LB Dion Warner in the first round to make this unit even stronger.

BLLN9AN.png

XJSIJsV.png

g1TW7MM.png

AMoujNw.png

• Like 3

MILWAUKEE WARRIORS
Founded 1920
Based In Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Home Field Warriors Stadium
Head Coach Steve Pariana
Offensive Coordinator J.J. Jones
Defensive Coordinator Joe Selman
General Manager Joe Dimitry
Owner(s) Paul Henry
Colors Red, Blue, & Gold
MLF Championships 1

Overview: Head coach Steve Pariana missed the playoffs for the first time in his nine years in Milwaukee last year. QB Kyle Edwards continues to be one of the better QB's as Pariana has been known for developing QB's going back to his days as OC & QB coach. The running game was abysmal last year after rookie RB Akeem Coleman was out for the season with injury in the sixth game of the season. They drafted another RB in Rashaad Booker in the fourth round to resolve the problem this year. The WR's Jalen Graham, Taco Johnson, & Rod Wilson are all very talented. Offensive line has been productive but T Monte Wafer has been a dissapointment & could be his last year with the team. The defense is now under former Philadelphia head coach & Miners DC Joe Selman which shall be interesting to see how well they perform as they need the most improvement. CB Kenny Williams & S Karim Udoka are the most notable players on this defense expect draft picks CB Denzle Hughes & LB Zaire Smith to both push to be in the starting lineup.

754CAg1.png

ovdSNh2.png

ZgQoT9m.png

• Like 5

MINNESOTA BRUINS
Founded 1920
Based In Minneapolis, Minnesota
Home Field US Bank Stadium
Head Coach Darren Graves
Offensive Coordinator Don Mullins
Defensive Coordinator Willie Jenkins
General Manager Chris Donovan
Owner(s) Stephen Walter
Colors Green & Gold
MLF Championships

none

Overview: Minnesota fans have been waiting a long time to get a team that could compete for a championship. Right now they have a team that can compete with Cleveland & Milwaukee for the division but a few moves this off season have some questioning if this team might go backwards. First, they elected to not sign QB Ben Harrell to a long term extension & is going into his last year of his contract. Second, they kept Don Mullins as offensive coordinator even though some play calling duties were taken away late last year. To say the least it is a contentious team right now. The offense has never had better skill players with RB Devin Holmes, WR's Andre Turner & Anthony Dixon. The line is solid with T's Francisco Carlisle & Josh Vickery, G's Greg Newberry & Andre Paxton to go along with C Nick McCollum. Defense needs more pieces to help out CB Kenny Grant & DT Kevin Suggs which is the reason DE Quincey Ratliff was signed from Washington this year.

V9SUhfG.png

v48TvGO.png

l6ruuRZ.png

xwHQCd2.png

6KSCeWK.png

• Like 5

NEW ORLEANS PIRATES
Founded 1972
Based In New Orleans, Louisiana
Home Field Mercendez-Benz Dome
Head Coach Dan Sheppard
Offensive Coordinator Steve Clements
Defensive Coordinator Sam Gray
General Manager John McKenzie
Owner(s) Jerry Crane
Colors Purple, Black, & Gold
MLF Championships none

Overview: Dan Sheppard is known as a defensive coach but the last few years under offensive coordinator Sean Saunders they have been a pretty good offense. Steve Clements who was coordinator for Cincinnati for a few years takes over. The one issue they have had on offense they feel was addressed by drafting RB Devante Hunter in the third round. QB Chris Bruener had a good year last throwing for 5,057 Yards & 31 TD's but led the league with 23 INT's however he was trying to do it all & was also the second leading rusher on the team. They also drafted WR D.J. Scott to go along with Ahmad Abdur-Sahim. The defense is expected to be good again led by All-Pro S Von Cato, DT Baron Thomas, DE Quinton Graves, LB Peter Bullock & CB Chris McCleon. They also drafted LB Rashaan Avery which should see immediate playing time. The Pirates were one play away from beating the eventual champs losing 26-29 in OT to Carolina in the National Conference Championship Game.

GRhCedm.png

gqDo7WB.png

H83pib7.png

1by0ON5.png

kf3ERPn.png

• Like 6

NEW YORK GENERALS
Founded 1922
Based In East Rutherford, New Jersey
Home Field MetLife Stadium
Head Coach Nick Serrano
Offensive Coordinator Paul Ryan
Defensive Coordinator Frank Coyer
General Manager Bruce Donohue
Owner(s) Tom Polin
Colors Army Green & White
MLF Championships 6

Overview: Nick Serrano is entering his 18th year as head coach of the New York Generals. He has won two championships in that time with fourteen playoff appearances & only had two QB's in Hall of Famer Gary Millen & current starter Tim Collins. Collins has been pretty good QB but most fans think he is just average at best. Rookie RB DeMario Thompson led the league in rushing with 1,621 yards & was the steal of last years draft in the third round. The WR unit has been revamped over the last few years bringing in former Tampa Bay Barracuda Calvin Martin & this year former Houston Bull Virgil Coles. The offensive line is the strongest unit led by T Solomon Young, G Jameer Jackson & C Jeff Grant. DE Kenny Norwood has been the biggest surprise on defense after signing with the club last year. Middle LB Kevin Jones is one of the best & Mike Webber is still going strong at age 35 at CB. The special uniforms are a tribute to the military worn on two weekends around veterans day.

9ViBhyr.png

aosjWV6.png

NxDgt76.png

EAK69tr.png

YzPv12S.png

• Like 2

NEW YORK KNIGHTS
Founded 1953
Based In East Rutherford, New Jersey
Home Field MetLife Stadium
Head Coach Jim Novak
Offensive Coordinator Wayne Sherman
Defensive Coordinator Juan Rivera
General Manager Pat Caldwell
Owner(s) Clay Tidwell
Colors Navy Blue & Silver
MLF Championships none

Overview: The Knights have done a fine job building around QB Drew Rodgers who many consider the best in the game. RB Travis Price is a tough grind it out runner with some break away speed. WR's Houston Haywood, Amare Thomas & Turner Hill all bring something different along with TE Chad Stewart who is a huge target in the end zone. The defense was really special last season but earlier in the season lost a lot to injury. The leader of the defense LB Leon Jack was out for 8 weeks &  Ray Rucker missed the first six weeks of the season but by the time the playoffs came around they really jelled. The last four years the team has worn the throwback uniform that everyone seems to like so they debuted new uniforms in April before the draft inspired by them.

ACLmMVk.png

NISxg1i.png

PG396nZ.png

88DRaTP.png

• Like 5

16 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

This is a really creative thread with excellent concepts.

However, you should reconsider the MLF name and shield. Because when I see the letters MLF, I don't think about football. 

Not really worried about some middle school acronyms people have come up with. I never even knew what people were referencing when it was mentioned in my first thread. However what else would you call the NFL in an alternate world to me that is the best name you could come up with Major League Football. I believe it is just fine. I appreciate the comments though.

1 hour ago, hugevolsfan said:

Not really worried about some middle school acronyms people have come up with. I never even new what people were referencing when it was mentioned in my first thread. However what else would you call the NFL in an alternate world to me that is the best name you could come up with Major League Football. I believe it is just fine. I appreciate the comments though.

Exactly what I was going to say. It isn’t wrong unless you think wrong. And that’s coming from a High Schooler.

Love these concepts. Favorite logo so far has been Miami’s. Love the overall identity. Great work!

PHILADELPHIA TIGERS
Founded 1895
Based In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Home Field Lincoln Financial Field
Head Coach Sean Saunders
Offensive Coordinator Ron Pagliara
Defensive Coordinator James Fuller
General Manager Thomas Ellis
Owner(s) Stan Steinberg
Colors Orange & Black
MLF Championships 2

Overview: The Tigers season was forgettable which ended in head coach Marty McPherson being fired. They traded with Chicago to get the second pick so they could draft franchise QB Lashaun Barrett which this team has not had since Daunte Banks was drafted in the last great QB class of 1999. They picked up former Firebird RB Lashon Edwards to help with the running game. The skill positions are pretty good with WR's James Randle, Demetrius Carroll, Marqwon Cooper & TE Isaiah Reed. The offensive line probably could use a piece or two to go with T Tepu Maualuga & G Antoine Royce. The defense is led by LB Shawn Kendrick with the two Mikes at DT Michael Skinner & Mike Fraser. Rashean Starks is a pretty good cornerback.

uBFy12y.png

jnKlU6A.png

44wsThP.png

qXxJARF.png

anpMrnG.png

• Like 5

PHOENIX FIREBIRDS
Founded 1988
Based In Glendale, Arizona
Home Field University of Phoenix Stadium
Head Coach Karl Rhodes
Offensive Coordinator Jim Dunning
Defensive Coordinator Tony Thurman
General Manager Steve Gaines
Owner(s) David Black
Colors Red & Yellow
MLF Championships none

Overview: The offseason in Phoenix was brutal with most of the front office & head coach Ron Raye fired and hiring former Seattle Shockers head coach Karl Rhodes. QB Shaun Brooks had a tough year having 15/17 TD/INT ratio the worst since his rookie year. RB Isaiah Turner was in & out of the lineup with injuries. WR Eric James is one of the best but is looking to get paid going into the last year of his contract. Offensive line is average at best but C Roberto Gutierrez is one of the best. The defense is average with the best players being LB's Rueben Evans, Shawn Guidry & Thomas Fielder.

uAg6dON.png

eq3L6vT.png

YVKd5rF.png

veWpShr.png

1IYdT1H.png

• Like 2

PITTSBURGH MINERS
Founded 1894
Based In Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Home Field Heinz Field
Head Coach Pat McIntyre
Offensive Coordinator Frank Davidson
Defensive Coordinator John Marshall
General Manager Artie Davis
Owner(s) Art Davis 
Colors Black & Silver
MLF Championships 1

Overview: Long time coach Russ Lowry was fired after last few years of disappointing seasons. They traded up with Dallas to secure the 10th pick to get what they hope is the first franchise QB Josh Mason since the days of Hall of Fame QB Dan Torreli. They also signed journeyman QB Jeff Gannon to mentor him & possibly start this season. RB Kenny Murray is a hard runner and the skill positions are very good in TE Jeremy Pollard & WR's Alvin Haywood & Devin Watts. G Jim Avezzano leads a solid line. Defense is where they expect to improve with Pat McIntyre coming over as head coach after spending many years as DC for Washington. They are looking to switch over to a 3-4 defense which right now they do not have the LB's for but are solid at DT with Maurice Rush & DE with Matt Robison & at CB's with Amare Childress & Darius Buchanon. 

Fc2vFlC.png

aSEProB.png

XpXRu4Z.png

• Like 2

17 hours ago, hugevolsfan said:

Right now I just started it may take me a while to get one that’s actually acceptable... It’s not easy to do at all...

What's taking you long on them? I use waterslide decals and it's pretty quick when I have a steady hand that day

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tyrano123 said:

What's taking you long on them? I use waterslide decals and it's pretty quick when I have a steady hand that day

I am having hard time with the waterslide decals just not the quality I want but the last one I did was alright. Maybe my hand is just not as steady! 

• Like 1