Northeastern Pennsylvania Hockey League

VitorioArts

Hey Everyone!

Third time's a charm!? 

The NPHL is a group of dedicated hockey fans that want to play in a league but there is just one problem...they can't skate!

So we decided to play a form of "Dek Hockey" on outside basketball courts. 3 on 3, no goalies, street puck, and we use the small skill nets for a goal. The uniforms will consist of a T-shirt, basketball shorts and hockey gloves. (And obviously sticks!) The NPHL will premiere the Summer of 2019 and right now we are in the phase of coming up with the team names and logos.

So with that being said I hope you guys like this one!

C&C Welcome!

NPHL - Simple design. Letters stacked on top each other to form a strong crest. A star in the North East of the logo to represent the league itself. Colors are black and white. 

NPHLreveal1.jpg

On 7/28/2018 at 2:51 PM, Der Kaiser said:

Except for the Cougars, these look so Minor League. But in a good way. I love it.

Thank you! I appreciate it! it definitely had a minor league influence, especially for the Pucks.

The Stags logo is very pretty. I like the little Pennsylvania keystone you added in at the bottom! If that logo said "Wild" in the same font, I'd be happy to see it on Minnesota's shoulders.

I like the Knights, too. Great color scheme, and the logo is simple but very effective!

Only thing I dislike is the Pucks, but that's kinda inherent to the name. You did probably the best one could with that name.

I think you should bring back a flattened, B&W version of the league logo from your previous version! Maybe change the hockey stick to be more like the Canucks' stick in rink...

Good work!

23 hours ago, vtgco said:

The Stags logo is very pretty. I like the little Pennsylvania keystone you added in at the bottom! If that logo said "Wild" in the same font, I'd be happy to see it on Minnesota's shoulders.

I like the Knights, too. Great color scheme, and the logo is simple but very effective!

Only thing I dislike is the Pucks, but that's kinda inherent to the name. You did probably the best one could with that name.

I think you should bring back a flattened, B&W version of the league logo from your previous version! Maybe change the hockey stick to be more like the Canucks' stick in rink...

Good work!

Thank you! I'm glad you caught the keystone in the Stags logo! I had a blast designing that one! The Wild was the MAIN influence for that logo.

As for the Pucks, I wanted the logo to be simple and fun but stand out from the rest of the league.

For the NPHL, I'm not sure when, but I'll make a concept  with your suggestions!

21 hours ago, VikingsAiden said:

Favorite so far is the knights. Really creative idea that you executed very well. I immediately got what you were going for. Great stuff!

Thank you! I had that concept locked away in my head for about a year, just never went through with the design of the logo, glad you enjoy it!

Archived