TJSC

15 hours ago, d11king said:

Yankees are the Lakers of basketball.

I think you meant "Yankees are the Lakers of baseball."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, d11king said:

My only fear now is that the purple jerseys have yellow numbers. If there is striping on the shorts, then white numbers/yellow shadow would look best, as the white would balance out the contrast and colors. 

I also have issue with the purple as it’s nowhere near the original “forum blue”

Purple definitely has yellow digits 

EDIT: Didn’t know Conrad had already posted this! I like the colors in this photo better.

Apparently this photo was posted by a sporting goods store in New York (Modells?) but was deleted. Fast. Are these the (what I’ll always consider) home jerseys?

Di-E5eMUUAAIaZ7?format=jpg&name=medium

Di-P1nvXcAExoD9?format=jpg&name=large

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

Those are really nice. Kind of a lateral movement from the wishbone jerseys, but they're going to sell a billion of them and they're at least attractive.

Those anti-LeBron, pro-Kobe nuts that can't stop painting over murals are going to struggle with these though. It's clearly moving on from one era to another.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, d11king said:

My only fear now is that the purple jerseys have yellow numbers. If there is striping on the shorts, then white numbers/yellow shadow would look best, as the white would balance out the contrast and colors. 

In what way? A number with an outline and shadow has, more or less, equal parts of each color, so whether the number is gold with a white shadow or vice versa, there’s still roughly the same amount of both colors there.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Pics: New LA Lakers Jersey Leaks Again!

July 25, 2018 - 20:25 PM

Want a leaked Lakers jersey? You gotta go to Mo’s! An actual photograph of the new Los Angeles Lakers uniform was leaked today and once again it was courtesy someone selling something sooner than they were supposed to. Via a […]

Read More...

Yea the weird solid purple part of the back collar and no outlines on the names on the back keep these from looking great.

How come it seems like it's so damn hard for nike or any other big modern company to make a nice simple jersey?

6 minutes ago, EddieJ1984 said:

Yea the weird solid purple part of the back collar and no outlines on the names on the back keep these from looking great.

How come it seems like it's so damn hard for nike or any other big modern company to make a nice simple jersey?

Anyone can make a nice, simple basketball jersey. But only Nike/Adidas/UA would be so “bold” as to replace a huge chunk of striping with a pointless purple band! 

Brand recognition! 

54 minutes ago, SportsLogos.Net News said:

Pics: New LA Lakers Jersey Leaks Again!

July 25, 2018 - 20:25 PM

Lakers-Uniform-Leak.png

Want a leaked Lakers jersey? You gotta go to Mo’s! An actual photograph of the new Los Angeles Lakers uniform was leaked today and once again it was courtesy someone selling something sooner than they were supposed to. Via a […]

Read More...

Bears a passing resemblance to a Michigan Wolverine jersey... 

Archived