Lakers Officially Unveil New Uniforms for 2018-19

TJSC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, if that's it, looks fine. More or less what I expected, a modern update to Showtime. The drop shadow is interesting. It's not as pronounced as the Showtime era (not to mention the numbers are thinner in general), but the origin point is also directly below the numbers, as opposed to bottom right like Showtime. I think the new look is a bit "cleaner" than the old, but there was something very iconic about the old drop shadow style (even if it pretty dated nowadays).

Lakers Officially Unveil New Uniforms for 2018-19

July 31, 2018 - 16:14 PM

The Los Angeles Lakers today officially unveiled their new uniforms following *checks watch* oh, almost a month’s worth of leaks. It’s a collection of small changes all put together to create a much more clean uniform for the 16-time NBA […]

Read More...

I love the gold and white but wow those purple jerseys are horrible. The piping around the neck and sleeves is perfect but that black side panel is horrific. Really dig the new shorts on the gold and white unis tho. 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, ScubaSteve said:

I don't like that the side panels are on the shorts but not on the jersey for the white and gold ones. That's gonna look real weird in game

You mean its gonna look as it had and should again. There was nothing weird before with the jerseys not having side panels while the shorts did.

Archived