Canadian Premier League kit concepts (Team #10 - Regal FC Regina)

Axe

Team number 9 in the CPL hails from Quebec City by the straight forward name of CF Quebec!

4GkD0yC.png

The logo should be self-explanatory. Circular Q, fleur-de-lis, snowy owl (provincial bird) all tied into it. My 10th team should be a little more creative than this. ?  Blue and white from both the provincial and city flag, grey from the walls of the infamous citadel of Quebec City. 

The kits are also pretty straight-forward. Blue at home, white away. 

8tDjj9Y.png

VHj90kn.png

• Axe changed the title to Canadian Premier League kit concepts (Team #9 - CF Québec)
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the wait! Here's the final team in the series: Regal FC out of Regina, Saskatchewan!

PFUj7AS.png

The royal insignia on the crest is based on the ones the royal family uses, most notably Queen Elizabeth II, as seen here: https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-elizabeth-ii-regina-er-royal-insignia-on-the-gates-of-the-tower-of-48166486.html. As Regina is named the "Queen City", it felt appropriate to tie in the colours of the province with a royal theme. 

Dsj5gdP.png

Gold at home, Green on the road. Pretty straight forward.

VHj90kn.png

• Axe changed the title to Canadian Premier League kit concepts (Team #10 - Regal FC Regina)
  • 4 months later...

Sorry to be so late to check this out (I didn't realize my own CPL series would take so long!) but I'd like to say you've got some cool stuff here!

Love the white jersey's rabbit tracks for Edmonton and the chevroned purple jersey for Pacific!

For QC, I'd swap the elegant owl and the Fleur in the badge.

Regina's crest is quite nice; has an old-school European vibe. I'd use a white outline rather than black, though. Is the flower the provincial flower?

All around, a good series!

Archived