Sign in to follow this  
Kevin W.

Nike NHL - 8/14 SJS, DET/NYR/TML primaries added

San Jose Sharks

Jatmid8.png

The Sharks haven't looked good since the Edge switch, so this is an attempt to move back to their previous best look. It's a modernization of the pre-Edge look and a return to the orange-less color scheme. The only orange is in the shark's eye. I might update these with the new shoulder patches if I can find vector images.

KtpoliO.png

Their alternates are throwbacks that are ever so slightly fauxbacks. The only big difference is the name/number font.

The next three are just going to be the homes and roads because I want to round out the Original Six and because I haven't finished both alternates for them.

Detroit Red Wings

MoFYEHt.png

No changes necessary. I may or may not end up replacing the wordmark on the helmet with the logo, though. The only reason why I'm not 100% certain about doing that is because for it to look proper on the helmet as it's oriented in my template, I'd have to flip the logo horizontally and I don't know if I want to do that.

New York Rangers

nN3VBa4.png

Another set done before a change in captain happened, so this will get updated when the Rangers name their new captain. The only big change here is that the Lady Liberty logo has returned as a shoulder patch/helmet logo. Other than that, there's no need to mess with the classic look.

Toronto Maple Leafs

ZjOlzs4.png

Another one in need of a name/number update. At least this one won't require an arched name. I decided to change the Leafs' look a bit while still keeping it very traditional. It's the 2010-16 jerseys, but with the updated logo/font and contrasting yokes.