Baltic Superleague: Lithuanian Hockey League (10/10)

JCRGraphix

Guest darkpiranha

At first glance, the Hidras logo looked like the Canadian maple leaf.  Now, I want Canada's official logo to be a hydra.  

...and we're back. I've had a fantastic time hanging out with my new Latvian friends, learning about their culture, language, and dirty jokes. Good times!

Up next we have the Mazeikiai Archers and the Panevezys Pirates.

6.png

7.png

The Archers look good. The almost white-less blue jersey is quite nice, and the coat of arms is a great shoulder patch.

The Pirates' jerseys are solid, but I'm not feeling the logo. The skull doesn't look very skull-like, and it's hard to make out the swords. I might do more white on the black Jersey to look more like a pirate flag.

I love that Saints logo! It's adorable and fierce at the same time!

I like that the leagues' champions play each other ala the CHL.

Really good work! Sorry to not comment more often.

11 minutes ago, vtgco said:

The Archers look good. The almost white-less blue jersey is quite nice, and the coat of arms is a great shoulder patch.

The Pirates' jerseys are solid, but I'm not feeling the logo. The skull doesn't look very skull-like, and it's hard to make out the swords. I might do more white on the black Jersey to look more like a pirate flag.

I love that Saints logo! It's adorable and fierce at the same time!

I like that the leagues' champions play each other ala the CHL.

Really good work! Sorry to not comment more often.

Thanks! The pirate logo is meant to be a goalie mask that kind of looks like a skull

Archived