Baltic Superleague: Lithuanian Hockey League (10/10)

JCRGraphix

3 hours ago, Raptorman415 said:

I swear, every hockey concept you do is great. Keep doing what your doing. Jelgava looks great and so does the Latvian hockey league logo.

Thanks! I get tired of re-doing the NHL over and over, so branching out and creating my own identities is fun!

Up next are the Daugavpils Knights aka HK Bruņinieki Daugavpils

2.png

and the city's coat of arms

800px-Coat_of_arms_of_Daugavpils.svg.png

Really good start, I do have one suggestion, the league logo is hard to see with the wording on the country with very little difference in color. I would suggest either lightening the background, adding an outline to the wording, or just eliminating the Latvia background and leaving the word mark which is strong enough to be a main logo IMO. If you do keep the Latvia outline I would get rid of the little dark spots inside of it just to make it simpler.

It's a good start and I look forward to following this, I really like that Moose logo and the jerseys match it perfectly.

Jelgava looks great, especially with the wordmark. That burgundy jersey with the blue shorts and white yoke... Amazing! What a great use of the flag. Colorado should take note of that color balancing, and do away with the black & silver.

Bruninieki Daugavpils's colors are great! They remind me of the Saint John Sea Dogs. The yoke is great, especially on the away.

I agree with @Section30 about the league logo, though. Not enough contrast. Maybe do a white outline on LHL.

Keep up the good work!

2 hours ago, TheHealthiestScratch said:

I like the jerseys on the gulls but the logos feathers look a little fluffy to be a gull in my opinion.

I knew this design would "ruffle some feathers".

I apologize for that terrible joke, I've been a dad for 10 years...

Up next are the Riga Capitals

6.png

Amazing concepts! Really no complaints about anything! 

Side note: are you Latvian or descendant from Latvians? My grandmother is Latvian and from Riga and she’d get a kick out of knowing someone is designing uniforms for Latvian hockey for fun! 

8 hours ago, Vitalogy26 said:

Amazing concepts! Really no complaints about anything! 

Side note: are you Latvian or descendant from Latvians? My grandmother is Latvian and from Riga and she’d get a kick out of knowing someone is designing uniforms for Latvian hockey for fun! 

I'm not, however, I'm about to go on tour with the National Guard Orchestra of Latvia during their North American tour, so I've been studying their culture.

Up next we have the Liepaja Lions

8.png

100px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Liep%C4%81ja.svg.p

Archived