NEW YORK KNICKS STATEMENT JERSEY BY KONG TOM

KingKongTom

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been a lurker for a while, since 2011, and I've seen some of the way new people have been treated.  I've also seen the way new people have reacted.  There is a lot of negativity here, but there is a lot of great art being made as well.  It's a brave thing to post work here, and be vulnerable and take all the comments in.  

However...

There is a free version of Photoshop available.  I highly recommend taking advantage of that if you want to take your work to the next level.  You can get free templates, fonts, and make great presentations for other lurkers like me to enjoy.

On 8/8/2018 at 3:00 PM, JordanMFrank said:

I've been a lurker for a while, since 2011, and I've seen some of the way new people have been treated.  I've also seen the way new people have reacted.  There is a lot of negativity here, but there is a lot of great art being made as well.  It's a brave thing to post work here, and be vulnerable and take all the comments in.  

However...

There is a free version of Photoshop available.  I highly recommend taking advantage of that if you want to take your work to the next level.  You can get free templates, fonts, and make great presentations for other lurkers like me to enjoy.

As a lurker myself, when you say free version of photoshop; you got a link? 

Deyr fé, deyja frændr, deyr sjálfr it sama; en orðstír deyr aldregi hveim er sér góðan getr.

15 minutes ago, Tore said:

As a lurker myself, when you say free version of photoshop; you got a link? 

https://www.pcsteps.com/10474-download-photoshop-download-free-adobe/

As a paying member of Adobe products/subscription, I of course do not recommend ever using pirated software for any business.  Big time fines.  I downloaded from adobe a "free" version from adobe a few years ago, but it was to replace a version I already paid for.

So however you want to look at this atricle... here you go.  

honestly.... this looks like the new york thunder to me.... maybe make the jersey orange and it'd be a good alternate jersey fir them, as i feel it should never be the same base color as one of their main uniforms

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

Archived