Hornets Go Full Retro, Unveil Throwback Court

Hornets Go Full Retro, Unveil Throwback Court

August 7, 2018 - 16:55 PM

Just two weeks after unveiling throwback uniforms, a throwback court! This afternoon, the Charlotte Hornets unveiled the classic court the team will use during these throwback games, the design is based heavily off of what the club used at the […]

Read More...

I love that they went with the '95-'97 court with the honey comb in the key area. 

Just got a retro-boner. 

?????

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

I'm not comfortable with the name of the arena being "Spectrum Center" and the Spectrum font being kindasorta similar to the OG Spectrum logo.

There's also some irony in a cable company using the name "Spectrum", but that's a long story.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

17 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

I'm not comfortable with the name of the arena being "Spectrum Center" and the Spectrum font being kindasorta similar to the OG Spectrum logo.

There's also some irony in a cable company using the name "Spectrum", but that's a long story.

The roof needs to blow off first for it to be a TRUE spectrum!

Now if we can only get the Nets to do "What Could Have Been" Night ...

New+Jersey+Swamp+Dragons.jpg

Slightly joking, mostly serious. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Archived