Kaz

2018-19 NBA Season

1 hour ago, Digby said:

LeBron's ability to hold a petty grudge is incredible.

Olynk probably cost LeBron a championship in 2015. I'll allow this.

1 hour ago, DG_Now said:

Olynk probably cost LeBron a championship in 2015. I'll allow this.

Well if Kevin Love really sucks as badly as Lebron fans always claim he does, then he probably wouldn't have made a difference in that series anyways :P

18 minutes ago, Kaz said:

Well if Kevin Love really sucks as badly as Lebron fans always claim he does, then he probably wouldn't have made a difference in that series anyways :P

Point of order: please show your work. I am a LeBron fan who thinks Love is great and underrated for the work he put in with James.

On 12/10/2018 at 2:57 PM, the admiral said:

The Bulls are f-cking unreal. This steakhead high school coach has guys running suicides after back-to-back games and all he has to show for it is the worst home-court loss of all time. The players are already mutinying, threatening to walk out of practice, filing grievances with the union. There's always been a constant low-grade hum of dysfunction with the Bulls but this is a deafening scream. Make it stop!

I'm glad this debacle of a week has finally pushed the Bulls from the quiet embarrassment they've long been into a loud atrocity. Everyone involved in this franchise has been perfectly happy to coast on legacy for two decades. It's long past time for them all to get called out and shamed.

7 minutes ago, Sodboy13 said:

I'm glad this debacle of a week has finally pushed the Bulls from the quiet embarrassment they've long been into a loud atrocity. Everyone involved in this franchise has been perfectly happy to coast on legacy for two decades. It's long past time for them all to get called out and shamed. 

"Organizations win championships"

On 12/11/2018 at 8:55 AM, Digby said:

LeBron's ability to hold a petty grudge is incredible.

i mean, isn't that part of what people seem to love about MJ and Kobe?

Raptors beat down the Warriors w/o Leonard. So far this season, they've won every back to back and 7-0 versus the West.

Nice of Bob Fitzgerald and Barnett to compliment the home team late by saying that TOR averages 115 ppg yet they only allowed 113. That was said when TOR had 108 with :55 left and nearly got to 115. Then Greg Papa said that the team was "let down" when Leonard was a scratch. Ugh.

You know, after the Phoenix metro area shelled out like a billion dollars in public money for a hockey team that virtually nobody wants or supports, I'll allow this particular owner temper tantrum/extortion attempt. 

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2018/12/12/phoenix-suns-arena-deal-michael-nowakowski/2287692002/