Canucks Bringing Back the Flying Skate Uniforms in 2020

2 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

An actual real penguin that can wear skates and hold a hockey stick isn't a thing.  My point was that one is a cartoony mascot, while one is a representation of a real thing.

Like anyone would ever skate in that outfit... ?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since the current striping and colour scheme are pretty much perfect right now, there's really only two options for the Canucks.

1. Modern Stick and Rink

2. Johnny Canuck V logo

Here is a concept I made trying to incorporate full-bodied Johnny onto the current template.  The overly detailed logo simply doesn't fit with the minimalist striping.  They need something simple and bold to establish a cohesive brand.

5GbQ0W0.jpg

7 minutes ago, Morgo said:

Since the current striping and colour scheme are pretty much perfect right now, there's really only two options for the Canucks.

1. Modern Stick and Rink

2. Johnny Canuck V logo

Here is a concept I made trying to incorporate full-bodied Johnny onto the current template.  The overly detailed logo simply doesn't fit with the minimalist striping.  They need something simple and bold to establish a cohesive brand.

5GbQ0W0.jpg

It definitely gets lost on the blue one, but I’m not sure if there’s a good solution for it. I think an updated stick-in-rink or an updated version of the Millionaires’ V would be my preference to build on.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived