Favorite jersey number?

CaliforniaGlowin

The maturity on this thread is shocking. I would think that every other answer would be... well, you know. Anyway, I don't play sports, but if I did, I've always liked 12, because it's both the month and the day. I like 24 for the same reason. I like 44 because 12X12=144 and 44 is the end of that. Also, because Miles Wood. Yes, Miles Wood is one of my favorite players. Also the 4 part of 144 I like. Also a Devil great, who was my favorite player when I was very young. 14 is the number from the 1st two digits, so I like that and also Adam Henrique is responsible for one of my favorite sports moments ever. I like 30 (pretty self-explanatory, considering my other picks), I like 26 and 27 (same). I've come to really appreciate 13, for the future best player to ever come from a non-Big Six country. I also like the way 63 looks on Jesper Bratt. Those are my picks.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dad wore 18 throughout high school, I wore it throughout my years, and my younger brother has worn it every year since. I dont know if it started because of any specific player, but i think its a number that just looks right on a football jersey. example.

13 or 33 for me. 13 mainly because of superstition. 33 because of Bird. 

Deyr fé, deyja frændr, deyr sjálfr it sama; en orðstír deyr aldregi hveim er sér góðan getr.

Archived