CHL Teams

gwl144

Any other Americans have favorite CHL teams? My favorites are Halifax in the Q, Mississauga in the OHL, and Spokane in the WHL. Yes, you could probably guess which NHL team I'm a fan of. Also, in the cases of Halifax and Mississauga, I really like their uniforms, and my grandmother was born in Newfoundland, so I like Halifax for being a Maritime team. Also, Spokane is a US team, although, if we're talking about US teams, I actually like Everett's uniforms better. 

Windsor Spitfires, but I split my time between Detroit and Windsor, so they're just kind of my local team. I can actually see the WFCU Centre from my office window right now as I type this. 

I don't follow the other 2 leagues, but I've always liked the Seattle Thunderbirds identity. Halifax Mooseheads because I love Halifax and Nova Scotia in general.

sig.png

OHL

Ottawa 67s - I like their jerseys a lot and I just think it's a cool team.

WHL

Swift Current Broncos - Love their colors, jerseys, logos, and where the team is (I love Saskatchewan ever since adopting the Roughnecks)

QMJHL

Halifax Mooseheads - Best name in sports IMO, amazing logo, and the best goal song I know.

I'd say the team I support the most would be Swift Current followed closely by Halifax.

Archived