SportsLogos.Net News

Notre Dame Unveils Pinstriped, Yankees-Inspired Uniforms

Notre Dame Unveils Pinstriped, Yankees-Inspired Uniforms

August 16, 2018 - 18:53 PM

Under Armour was promised their logo on pinstripes at Yankee Stadium and MLB-be-darned… by golly they’re going to get it! UA and Notre Dame today unveiled the uniforms the team will wear for their annual Shamrock Series game against the […]

Read More...

My initial reaction is boo, but I really don’t know exactly with it being at yankee stadium 

22 minutes ago, dont care said:

My initial reaction is boo, but I really don’t know exactly with it being at yankee stadium 

No, it's most definitely a boo.

Some teams should never deviate from their iconic uniforms and Notre Dame is certainly one of them.  I can live with the pin stripe pants, but they should always have that traditional golden helmet.  Even for a team that doesn't have the tradition of Notre Dame, these are bad.

Shoulda just gone with the helmet logo on a gold helmet and been done with it.

I kinda like these. I bet if this was a different school other than Notre Dame, they wouldn't receive so much hate.

You almost have to respect them for leaning in to the stereotype that Notre Dame fans are bandwagon turds who like once-successful teams

I am a huge ND fan, but I don't really like the Yankees. I get the tie-in with the Yankee Stadium game, but this is a jersey that I definitely won't be adding to the collection. I feel like ND's brand stands on its own. They don't need to incorporate elements from anyone else, regardless of how storied the Yankees and their pinstripes are.