Looking to Design and Play a Fantasy CFB League (AD's Needed)

9innings

Hello Everyone!

I am a huge college football fan and I know many of you are too.  This year, Yahoo Fantasy has started a fantasy football league for the college ranks.  I had an idea for a design concept that we could all be apart of.  Similarly to the way we rebuilt the World Cup this year, I propose that we form a fantasy football league to play out on Yahoo.  We would design every element of the team that the AD desired (uniforms, stadiums, schedule posters, etc).  We would also draft and play out an actually fantasy football season.  

The teams would be D1 colleges/universities that exist but do not have football teams (ex. Gonzaga, Wichita State)! We would simply "First come first serve" schools to designers/owners. Develop a conference alignment based off of how many AD's we get and go from there.  

We would need to get moving on this if we'd like to make it for the start of the season! If you are interested and would be committed to this project, please respond with the school you'd like to represent.  If and when we get to 10 schools I'll set a deadline for additional schools to join.  Then we will set a date for the draft and let the fun begin.  If this is not the place for this type of post please let me know where it should be.  I figured this was similar to the World Cup from a few months ago.

For a list of schools without football check here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NCAA_Division_I_non-football_programs

I will begin by selecting Boston University.

Sorry, but I'm locking this thread for a variety of reasons:

• There's no concept here. Since this is the "Concepts" section, you need a concept to share which is clearly stated in the guidelines
  • If you want to design an entire league, you need to do it. If you want some kind of collaborative effort, you need to reach out to others and do that before you post. 
  • The World Cup was a design tournament approved by the mods. This is nothing like that at all, nor was it approved by the moderating team. 

• Atomic locked this topic

Archived