pelicanfan

tRDlgV4.jpg

I used a template for the base of the court from here: http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/86113-basketball-court-psd/

i would have made the border lines yellow but how the template was made didn’t allow me to do so. So basically all I did was take the old Sonics logo and repainted it and removed the red and kept it two colors (excluding the white line) I also put the two S logos one on each side two symbolize the word super and sonic. And clearly I also added the space needle in the middle which I wanted to make it wood stain but it just didn’t work out with how much colored paint was used on the court so I made it a solid green. I tried making it both modern and old school with the old logo and the latest circle logos combined and also making the middle design abnormally big and removing any gradient for solid colors.

(I would feel bad for anyone sitting on the opposite side of the court tho)

tldr: combined the “present” and past. 

Past: old logo, enlarged design, excessive paint 

Modern: “present” Sonics logo, solid colors, keeping it two main colors

IMG-7122.gif

54 minutes ago, pelicanfan said:

tRDlgV4.jpg

I used a template for the base of the court from here: http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/86113-basketball-court-psd/

i would have made the border lines yellow but how the template was made didn’t allow me to do so. So basically all I did was take the old Sonics logo and repainted it and removed the red and kept it two colors (excluding the white line) I also put the two S logos one on each side two symbolize the word super and sonic. And clearly I also added the space needle in the middle which I wanted to make it wood stain but it just didn’t work out with how much colored paint was used on the court so I made it a solid green. I tried making it both modern and old school with the old logo and the latest circle logos combined and also making the middle design abnormally big and removing any gradient for solid colors.

(I would feel bad for anyone sitting on the opposite side of the court tho)

tldr: combined the “present” and past. 

Past: old logo, enlarged design, excessive paint 

Modern: “present” Sonics logo, solid colors, keeping it two main colors

This is nice but I’d be cooler if the Space Needle was a darker colour of wood 

Archived