AHL/ECHL/Minor/Junior League Hockey Changes

Dante_X

Yellow bucket ruins it, IMO

• Like 3
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, philcar1994 said:

Kootenay Ice 20th Anniversary logo

41102346801_a8b86fcc9d_z.jpg

Ehh. The stars look like they were placed from a different logo and the 20 has a weird sideways drop shadow.

I'm assuming the one big star is for their Memorial Cup championship and the three smaller for their WHL championships.

As per the 17-18 thread, for some reason the ICE (which I believe the team decided is supposed to be capitalized like REDBLACKS) decided not to throwback to their own history for their 20th anniversary, but instead to the Cranbook Junior A team they forced to fold when the Ice moved there from Edmonton.

IbjBaeE.png

• 2 months later...

Any teams that may have a rebrand soon. I don't know of any relocations or anything like that but wondering if any teams are due for a permanant jersey change or colour scheme change such as Kootenay and Everett did

15 hours ago, graydon said:

Any teams that may have a rebrand soon. I don't know of any relocations or anything like that but wondering if any teams are due for a permanant jersey change or colour scheme change such as Kootenay and Everett did

Pretty sure Everett said those "E" jerseys were a one-season deal and would be returning to their previous jerseys for the 2018-19 season.

8 hours ago, Roger Clemente said:

The new QMJHL 50 patch is huge!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Des4TGOVAAADlhk?format=jpg

The CHL as a whole has a patch problem. No need to have the CCM logo on the front and back of the jerseys. Because that leads to buffoonery like this: 

Image result for memorial cup 2018

AmPJ0Ty.png 

20 hours ago, bkknight95 said:

The CHL as a whole has a patch problem. No need to have the CCM logo on the front and back of the jerseys. Because that leads to buffoonery like this: 

Image result for memorial cup 2018

It probably doesn't need to be on the back since it is on the front, but I get why it's there.  What I don't get is why the Titans have 2 Memorial Cup 100 patches, one on the sleeve and the other on the front.  It's also stupid that the Memorial Cup 100 patch has Mastercard on it.  What should have happened was all the teams got rid of the 100 patch and simply replaced them with the Regina Memorial Cup patch instead.

11 hours ago, Flames1fan said:

did moncton wildcats get a new set of jersey or is it a new 3rd jersey 

Haven't been able to find anything online about it being either, not even them saying at all its a new jersey. 

The shoulder patch is new as of last season, updated version of their alternate logo. 

40802058310_dbd6e1c550_z.jpg