AHL/ECHL/Minor/Junior League Hockey Changes

Dante_X

Niiiiiice.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Bold in Gold: Atlanta Gladiators Unveil New Uniforms

September 18, 2018 - 15:35 PM

The Atlanta Gladiators are getting a whole new look this season. The “Double-A” ECHL affiliate of the Boston Bruins and AHL’s Providence Bruins unveiled the first major uniform change in the 15-year history of the team this morning, and while […]

Read More...

Those carbon fiber collars are...interesting, and not in a good way.

Random rant, but this thread is the only semi-appropriate place for it: Speaking of downgrades, I still can't get over the Cincinnati Cyclones change from a couple years ago. There are a lot of terrible jerseys in "the coast", but that one absolutely takes the cake. I used to go to a lot of their games when I moved to Cincinnati, and I never thought a rebrand could make me lose interest in a team as it's just laundry after-all, but they've managed to do it. 

The Oil Kings unveiled a new shoulder patch back in August. I don't hate it, but I can't help but feel there's something "off" about it. Maybe it's because of the size and shape.

DEV_8160-730x487.jpg

Side note, the Oil Kings have created an identity issue for themselves with the black and green alternates. It's like they can't decide, especially now with a white version of the black/green jerseys, which team they are and they don't want to entirely commit to the black/green. Living in Edmonton for school, all the ads I've seen have been black and green and their internet presence is mostly black and green, but the red and blue still makes a lot of appearances. 

IEI5Tg1.png

On 9/18/2018 at 5:49 PM, BelfourThibault said:

Those carbon fiber collars are...interesting, and not in a good way.

Random rant, but this thread is the only semi-appropriate place for it: Speaking of downgrades, I still can't get over the Cincinnati Cyclones change from a couple years ago. There are a lot of terrible jerseys in "the coast", but that one absolutely takes the cake. I used to go to a lot of their games when I moved to Cincinnati, and I never thought a rebrand could make me lose interest in a team as it's just laundry after-all, but they've managed to do it. 

You're not alone.  I couldn't bring myself to care about the Admirals when they had that stupid cartoon skeleton.  After the last rebrand though, I'm a fan again.

milwaukee-admirals-primary-logo-2-primarMilwaukee-Admirals-logo-300x225.jpg

• Like 1