Sign in to follow this  
Dante_X

AHL/ECHL/Minor/Junior League hockey uniforms 2018 - 2019

12 minutes ago, umlegend1980 said:

So there's kind of a connection with the Bills logo being a Buffalo or Bison I guess?

Precisely. The Bills are named for Buffalo Bill Cody, and Cody was famous for being the best bison hunter in the country; that’s how he got the nickname “Buffalo” Bill.

17 minutes ago, umlegend1980 said:

So there's kind of a connection with the Bills logo being a Buffalo or Bison I guess?

Speaking of the Sabers logo, this is off topic but I always wondered what the heck the weird shape on the left was, the cut out area if you will.  Does he have a foot up?  Is something smashing his face?  The triangle on the right of his face is odd for that matter as well.  I've laid awake at night many nights puzzled over this...and then they brought the buffaslug and I just couldn't give the franchise's logos anymore thoughts or I'd go clinically insane!

Well the weird shapes are showing motion I’d guess. 

Also since you spelt it this way 3 times...

The Buffalo Sabres spell their name the French way. Sabres, not Sabers. 

(If you’ve seen The Office, think of the later seasons. Dunder-Mifflin is bought out by Sabre (Say-ber) not Sabre (Sob-Ray))

1 hour ago, chcarlson23 said:

Well the weird shapes are showing motion I’d guess. 

Also since you spelt it this way 3 times...

The Buffalo Sabres spell their name the French way. Sabres, not Sabers. 

(If you’ve seen The Office, think of the later seasons. Dunder-Mifflin is bought out by Sabre (Say-ber) not Sabre (Sob-Ray))

LOL well I actually looked back at it once and was like is that supposed to be Sabre and edited it and then thought I should look it up and then thought nah don't have time and switched it back.  Sabres, Notre Dame, Theatre.  Chrome is telling me all the French versions are wrong with the red underline ?

Wait, did you just say SPELT?  British? 

2 hours ago, umlegend1980 said:

LOL well I actually looked back at it once and was like is that supposed to be Sabre and edited it and then thought I should look it up and then thought nah don't have time and switched it back.  Sabres, Notre Dame, Theatre.  Chrome is telling me all the French versions are wrong with the red underline ?

Wait, did you just say SPELT?  British? 

Nope. Minnesotan lol. I guess it just looked right too me.

The Gulls are donning throwbacks for Willie O'Ree Night: