Complete List of MLB Players Weekend Nicknames, Caps, Jerseys for 2018

Complete List of MLB Players Weekend Nicknames, Caps, Jerseys for 2018

August 24, 2018 - 14:00 PM

Everything you wanted to know about MLB’s Players Weekend uniforms, caps, jerseys, socks, and nicknames all here for you in one convenient package! Yes, Major League Baseball’s Players Weekend is back again for 2018 and just like last season, the […]

Read More...

I guess I'm humorless but this whole thing is silly.  There are a few serviceable fashion hats and jerseys, but I don't like this stuff on the field.  Maybe it should be worn in warm-ups or something.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I can appreciate that the players seem to enjoy this and some of these jerseys are actually nice but it bugs me that the league essentially half-asses it. It's bad enough with teams like the Marlins and Rays but it's particularly glaring with the Padres and Rangers who are wearing clashing gear/undershirts even though they already have sets in the right color.

?image=5151271

Would it have been so hard to pack the red shirts? And that's to say nothing about the black socks. 

The Red Sox are officially 0-5 in these. They're basically like the jersey equivalent of someone repeating a joke. Kinda funny the first time, but awkward and stupid the second. 

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Archived